RodentCheck version1.01

Let'sgoflying!

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Taylor
Only recently has this been made commercially available to aviators, comes in Gloss Black with a full warrantee. Coverage of 5000sq ft guaranteed.

Attachments

• catstowaway6.jpg
    catstowaway6.jpg
    670.6 KB · Views: 149
Looks like a cat we used to have, except smaller. Our black cat weighed 18 pounds in his prime. Man, when he settled into your lap, you weren't going anywhere!

Never known a well fed cat to actually chase and kill mice.

Not only will a well fed cat chase & kill mice, they sometimes give them to you. Offerings to the food-gods?

Last edited:
Never fly with Version 1. :nono: RodentCheck version 2 is now available and it eliminates any bird problems you may have. :yesnod:

-Skip

Attachments

• clear prop.jpg
    clear prop.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 47
TSA is a bunch of 205th rate slackers that doesn't know squat about real airport security or pest control. The African version keeps EVERYONE and everything away. Violators will have their throats ripped out then eaten.

Attachments

• SY-BSA.jpg
    SY-BSA.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 22
Never known a well fed cat to actually chase and kill mice.

Mine will, but usually that's after playing with them for a while. I think a lot has to do with whether or not they received OJT from their mothers rather than how well they are fed.

I used to have one cat that would bring the dead ones to me after killing them.

Our dearly-departed kittie Sarah would catch birds and bring them into Tommy's room (her room, too), but she'd devour them such that all that was left on the carpet was a few feathers, a beak and the feet. She was neat, too- no blood.

Snakes, on the other hand, were to be brought in, still writhing and fighting, while Sarah strolled along proudly showing-off her conquest. She'd really get ****ed when I took the snake away from her and put it back in the yard, there to resume bug-eating detail (or to slither off to die from the injuries visited upon her by SarahCat).

It was really tough when she carried in three baby bunnies, still alive but too far gone to save (and we had no idea where the mom was anyway).

Back