"Right There on the Tarmac, the Inmates Revolt"

Thousands of flights depart on-time and arrive on-time every day. Where is the article explaining how such a complex system and logistic nightmare normally works perfectly?

Not on a certain major airline I could name. One that has a 38 year record of never, ever getting me anywhere on time, except for Hawaii. And it took them 30 years to accomplish that.

Needless to say, I avoid that airline whenever possible.

There's a business to be built here....in the bed of a lifting box catering truck....

The COMPLETE airconditioned bathroom, which comes up to the door, seals up against the companionway....drives off to the septic connection....

Why wouldn't it just board the Pax instead and drive them in a secured vehicle to a secured doorway to the terminal where they can then go inside? Does no one else remember the days when they rolled the airstair up to the plane and everyone just walked across the ramp and into/from the terminal?

Does no one else remember the days when they rolled the airstair up to the plane and everyone just walked across the ramp and into/from the terminal?

Yep, I do it at SJC from LAX on a regular basis. No harm, no foul. All that security talk is complete ****-lies.

Yep, I do it at SJC from LAX on a regular basis. No harm, no foul. All that security talk is complete ****-lies.

Of course it is, it's just laziness. There is no ethic in customer care anymore. Passengers on airlines are refered to as "Self Loading Cargo".

Back