Ride a bike to work day.

Maxmosbey

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
I need to get serious.
Did anyone ride their bicycle to work today to celebrate "ride a bike to work day"? I don't work on Fridays, so I had to ride mine along with my wife to her work. It was a beautiful day for it, and I got to ride past the airport both ways. I was tempted to go flying, but I went yesterday and I had a ton of things to do at home today.

I rode my bike to work:
bandit_radar.jpg

I would get killed. Sand trucks going 55 on a hilly road with no shoulder is not the best way for me to make it to work. The closest place for me to drive so I could safely ride my bike is my office. 3.2 miles.

I would have rather ridden this, but that wasn't an option.:D

Attachments

• 128-2834_IMG.JPG
    128-2834_IMG.JPG
    300.6 KB · Views: 14
I rode the bicycle on Wednesday, The BMW r65 the rest of the week.

I'm 50 miles away from my office or I might have. I did take my 4 year old for a bike ride tonight though.

I rode Candi to work today. Not quite the intent, but still

Attachments

• IMAGE_057.jpg
    IMAGE_057.jpg
    415 KB · Views: 19
Would have rode to school, but I would have needed to leave my house around 4-5 am. Plus, I didn't feel like being all sweaty when I got there.

I rode my bike on Monday. I am still recovering on Sat. ( I had a little spill). Bob

19 miles each way. Much of it on an interstate with no reasonable alternate route. I'm not that crazy.

I didn't ride to work but I am installing a shower at the hangar so I can ride the bike to the airport this summer. I got in an 80 mile ride Saturday. :yes:

I drove my SUV to work, but I did have a bike in the back.

:D

Did anyone ride their bicycle to work today to celebrate "ride a bike to work day"? I don't work on Fridays, so I had to ride mine along with my wife to her work. It was a beautiful day for it, and I got to ride past the airport both ways. I was tempted to go flying, but I went yesterday and I had a ton of things to do at home today.

Sure did.

At 50 miles, most of it Interstate...no way, no how! LOL

Back