Rick Rolling

Shepherd

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Shepherd
"I will never, ever let you down." Donald Trump's inauguration speech.

"Never gonna let you down" - Rick Astley.

That's right folks - we've just been Rick - Rolled by the President of the United States.
:happydance:

Mr. President, you da man!

Rick Rolled as in this?
giphy.gif

LOL!

Trying to be optimistic. Seem's as though the popular thing to do is to be against the Donald. Give the man a chance to lead.

Reopening this thread (after some editing).

As a reminder, political discussions are not allowed. The OP was funny. Let's try to keep in the spirit of the humor.

I'm kinda sad my story about the damned Glider pilot at work Rick Rolling us all on Friday had to be sacrificed for the removal of the cra-cray... haha.

But I'm also sad the person who went all cra-cray doesn't stop by more to say hi here... he doesn't need to do that.

We miss him. That was the first thing I'd seen from him in a long time.

Oh well. I attempted to make him laugh, even if it didn't work.

I'm kinda sad my story about the damned Glider pilot at work Rick Rolling us all on Friday had to be sacrificed for the removal of the cra-cray... haha.

But I'm also sad the person who went all cra-cray doesn't stop by more to say hi here... he doesn't need to do that.

Oh well. I attempted to make him laugh, even if it didn't work.

You can always re-post the Rick-rolling aspect, you know. ;)

I also miss him, and his photos and stories about flying in the NY corridor. But holy cats!...

Back