Reschedule— KDKX Fly-in Oct 13 [Lunch @ Calhoun’s on the River]

No joy this time.

I’ll probably go to the seaplane splash-in on the river near HKY on Saturday even though I don’t have a seaplane.

I suggest you drive rather than fly then... :)

I think I'm out too hahaha. looks like I'm gonna take a PnP leg. actually 32 little legs. if that ends up being sunday then maybe I'll head over to DKX.

Pik N Pig?;)

He's taking some little squeelers to be cooked for dinner . . . .

I'm out this weekend, too. Operation Airdrop in NC soaked up much spare funding, and now there's about to be another one right near here. But Saturday is our car show, if I can get it running right . . . .

I can come if the PCB evac is still in place. Otherwise I need to fly down to check on my houses there...

@eman1200 I won't be able to make tomorrows fly in but if ya don't mind make sure I respond to the 2018 Greenville Christmas fly in post whenever its made. I definitely plan on going to that.

@eman1200 I won't be able to make tomorrows fly in but if ya don't mind make sure I respond to the 2018 Greenville Christmas fly in post whenever its made. I definitely plan on going to that.

I don't think there is a fly in tomorrow :( I know I won't be there lol, flying some dogs tomorrow. see u at the next one!

I think @RDUPilot was going to open a thread on that again in a few weeks. Stay tuned.

Back