Reply/Post ONLY with Movie Quotes

Judy: Love means never having to say you're sorry.

Howard: That's the dumbest thing I ever heard.

“When the Grey Hair is dead, Magua will eat his heart. Before he dies, Magua will put his children under the knife, so the Grey Hair will know his seed is wiped out forever

Last edited:
You... Should... Have... Bought... A... Squirrel !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"...Wilson! Wilson! I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Wilson. Wilson, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Wilson! I can't. Wilson! WILSON!"

My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon; luge lessons... In the spring, we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds — pretty standard, really.

He hauls off and whacks one – big hitter, the Lama – long, into a ten-thousand-foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier.
Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga… gunga, gunga-lagunga.

Mr. Madison, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred.

Can you hear me?

What happened here?

Cora (Madelyn Stowe): “What are you looking at sir?”
Hawkeye (Daniel Day Lewis): “Why, I’m looking at you miss.”

Last edited:
Someday—and that day may never come—I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, accept this justice as a gift on my daughter's wedding day.

Well let me tell you something now, Johnny. Last Thursday, I turned 95 years old. And I never exercised a day in my life. Every morning, I wake up, and I smoke a cigarette. And then I eat five strips of bacon. And for lunch, I eat a bacon sandwich. And for a midday snack?

Bacon! A whole damn plate! And I usually drink my dinner. Now according to all of them flat-belly experts, I should've took a dirt nap like thirty years ago. But each year comes and goes, and I'm still here. Ha! And they keep dyin'. You know? Sometimes I wonder if God forgot about me. Just goes to show you, huh?

I ran out of gas! I got a flat tire! I didn’t have change for cab fare! I lost my tux at the cleaners! I locked my keys in the car! An old friend came in from out of town! Someone stole my car! There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN’T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!

That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age.

From the green grass to the packing house,
From the cradle to the grave,
We are travelers between two eternities.

Last edited:
I want something great. I want something that nobody's ever done.

Why? We ain't great. We're just some guys from Jersey.

Your friend had an accident, he's dead! You go bowling and leave a corpse to take care of me!

Larry! My friend, my friend... Larry!

"My friend! My friend!" You big crybaby. Go bury him in the yard before he stinks up the place.

mom-day.jpg

https://www.quotes.net/mquote/96754

My guess: REDRUM
"REDRUM? Darn nearly killed 'em!" (with apologies to all; I have the sophomoric gene.)

"Live each day as though it were your last; one day you’re sure to be right."

Back