Reply/Post ONLY with Movie Quotes

(Paraphrasing)

The army personality tests found I had a certain . . .moral flexibility.

Now, she should be good looking, but we're willing to trade looks for a certain morally casual attitude.

God. And I loved you once.

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

I tell you, we got two categories of pilots around here. We got your prime pilots that get all the hot planes, and we got your pud-knockers who dream about getting the hot planes. Now what are you two pud-knockers gonna have?

A kiss on the hand may feel very, very good, but a diamond and sapphire bracelet lasts forever.

A kiss on the hand may be quite continental, But Diamonds are a girl's best friend.

Who's you're favorite little rascal? Alfalfa? Or is it Spanky?

You know Jeff, I've gotten a lot of use out of chainsaws over the years. Killed a lot a zombies, saved a lot of lives, but at the end of the day when push comes to shove... they're just too damn heavy.

“Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.”

"Class isn't something you buy. Look at you, you've got on a 500-dollar suit and you're still a low-life."
"Yeah, but *I* look good."

Nauga,
and his POS sky-blue Cadillac

“I am a KARATE MAN
(The ‘quart of blood technique’, that’s when I hit you and a quart of blood comes out).

Hot dogs are, in fact, only 17% actual dog.

Think you're quick enough?

You will be assimilated!
The good of the many for the sake of the few.
What’s my clearance, Clarence?
What does the RADAR range say?

It's your first time looking at a black man, ain't it. Get used to it.

You called them?

Igor: You know, I'll never forget my old dad. When these things would happen to him... the things he'd say to me.

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: What did he say?

Igor: "What the hell are you doing in the bathroom day and night? Why don't you get out of there and give someone else a chance?"

You know, fightin' in a basement offers a lot of difficulties. Number one being, you're fightin' in a basement!

Back