Replacement Chat Online

jesse

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Jesse
I would like to thank everyone for their patience during our transition to the new chat system. Those of you that contributed what you could towards the acquisition cost--thank you as well.

I had to write some custom code to get features similar to Flashchat while utilizing the new features as well. The demo I had setup previously did not have near the features as this version does now that I've had time to install it properly.

The new features since the demo are:

• View Profile link in chat
  • Who is Chatting list on the Forum page (I wrote this. So let me know if it doesn't look right)
You can access the chat by clicking "Live Chat" next to the Log Out button on the top.

I would like to make a stupid proposal:
instead of a link called "live chat"
howzabout a link called "chat with aviators"?
just thinking about the next ADIZ infraction or any other reason why the general public might need a quick answer for aviation related questions.

Last edited:
And productivity at Motorola just spiked.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I would like to make a stupid proposal:
instead of a link called "live chat"
howzabout a link called "chat with aviators"?
just thinking about the next ADIZ infraction or any other reason why the general public might need a quick answer for aviation related questions.

Or they just want to know where to go for their nightly dose of BOOBIES!:yes:

Does not work for me from inside the work firewall. :(
It is likely because of the port--I'll get another ip address for the server so that I can run it on port 80. This should fix it..Give me a day or two to get it done

Took me about 30 secs. to get banned for flooding when I was the only one logged in. What is the duration of the "time-out corner" ?

It needs a "nighttime" setting for the background color. Very distracting when you're driving.

Would be helpful to have the ability to turn off individual avatars.

more to come i'm sure...

At least it ain't as bad as the old Scott M. eyeball

BTW Scott, what does that sign that Darth is hoding up say?

The new flash chat works great. Thanks Jesse and donars.

I'm now in the new chat, and it seems to work great.

This was worth the donation! :yes:

Well there's one thing wrong right now.... It's 9pm on a tuesday, and no one is in Chat:hairraise:

What's going on here people!

Back