Relaxing by Drinking Beer in the Shower

Flyby44

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Flyby44

If you haven't done this, you should. It's one of the best ways to relax before going to bed, at least for me. So mad that I didn't know about this before.

Anybody else do this?

It's a fraud. We never saw the temp of the can before it went in the bowl. It was the ol' pre-cooled switcheroo. That being said, beer is the reason the hot tub was invented. But the shower will do in a pinch

I have never had beer in the shower but there was a bottle of peppermint schnapps one time, and once I opened my eyes in the mens shower to find I had been joined by someones overnight guest (female) using the mens showers.

I have never had beer in the shower but there was a bottle of peppermint schnapps one time, and once I opened my eyes in the mens shower to find I had been joined by someones overnight guest (female) using the mens showers.

When I read the peppermint schnapps part I was expecting that to go another direction ;)

Funny thing is that I don't know where I got the Schnapps or why I had it in the shower. Used to have some pretty serious drinking parties while serving my country LOL.

all in the foolishness of my youth. You should experience severe Everclear bed spins in the middle of an Alaskan Earthquake!! It will make you religious.

The bowl trick should work. It's been the preferred way to quick chill wine bottles for a long time.

Then after you wake up and get sober, you realize that wasn't beer you were being showered with.

Funny thing is that I don't know where I got the Schnapps or why I had it in the shower. Used to have some pretty serious drinking parties while serving my country LOL.

My 21st birthday party was at my friend's place. All I remember is playing COD and then waking up the next morning with my friend's flight helmet on while laying half way into the kitchen. One of the dudes had monkey suit on with a cigar still, somehow, hanging in his mouth. While my friend was under the coffee table spooning a pile of beer bottles.

all in the foolishness of my youth. You should experience severe Everclear bed spins in the middle of an Alaskan Earthquake!! It will make you religious.

Did you think the world was coming to an end? I would have been grabbing the bed while thinking to myself WTF is going on.

There's no shower in the world that can make Bud Lite taste good.
At least if you get water in the can there would be no harm. Seeing as how they are pretty much the same substance anyway.
What's the difference between Bud Light and sex in a boat? Both are f****g close to water.

Shower beers are fantastic, especially after a long day of field work. Just be sure you stick to cans.

I first started doing shower beers a long time ago after a long day of skiing. Now, pretty much after anything, and bottles are fine, just remember to always keep your pinkie under the bottle.

Back