Reintroduction of the POA APPAREL PROGRAM

Hmmmm. I wonder if anybody is wearing one to Gaston's? :D

:rofl:
I thought about that. I think we should take a collection for a reward to a brave soul to model one.

Relax. Not me.

NIIIIIIIIIICCKKKK!

Last edited:
Here are the pictures I promised, Spike. Keep in mind I was doing this on my own with a tripod and timed exposures...

I love the way my jacket turned out! I'm not sure how they picked the logo colors but they are nice in an understated way. In case anyone else is thinking about ordering this jacket, the sizing runs a little big. I was trying to decide between small and medium and I'm glad I picked small.

Attachments

• POA (1) [800x600].JPG
    POA (1) [800x600].JPG
    187.4 KB · Views: 77
  • POA (2) [800x600].JPG
    POA (2) [800x600].JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 69
Though I'm not sure of the lawyer turned merchandiser, at least he picked a company that has some sweet looking chicks for models.

:)

ive been wearing my PoA bucket hat (with Silver Badge pin attached) the last few days while towing and flying gliders. It started out a bit small for my head (one size fits none) but it is stretching out pretty well.

ive been wearing my PoA bucket hat (with Silver Badge pin attached) the last few days while towing and flying gliders. It started out a bit small for my head (one size fits none) but it is stretching out pretty well.

Small for you? The beanie even covers my ears.

This, when I just had to tell the optometrist's office that I don't want a third pair of glasses in the only frame they have that fits my noggin.

Back