Redneck Pilot Episode 3

eman1200

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Bro do you even lift
this is just a place holder for the next episode. which I have to imagine is coming out soon. any day now. just about ready to post, I'm sure of it.

MEDIA=youtube]enter redneck video here[/MEDIA

Yeah, but he'll never find it here. He posts those in Hangar Talk

Premature posting syndrome - no little blue pill cure

Ya better learn dem words and expressions eman so you can converse with the mechanics who will be ripping, I mean working on your Bo.

Overall grade on your video, eh, lame.

rednecks.png

Two hillbillies walk into a restaurant. While having a bite to eat, they talk about their moonshine operation.

Suddenly, a woman at a nearby table, who is eating a sandwich, begins to cough. After a minute or so, it becomes apparent that she is in
real distress. One of the hillbillies looks at her and says,
'Kin ya swallar?'
The woman shakes her head no.
Then he asks, 'Kin ya breathe?'
The woman begins to turn blue and shakes her head no.

The hillbilly walks over to the woman, lifts up her dress, yanks down her drawers and quickly gives her right butt cheek a lick with his tongue.
The woman is so shocked that she has a violent spasm and the obstruction flies out of her mouth.
As she begins to breathe again, the Hillbilly walks slowly back to his table.
His partner says, 'Ya know, I'd heerd of that there 'Hind Lick Maneuver' but I ain't niver seed nobody do it!'

I feel cheated. I was not issued the book when I moved here. I guess they knew I grew up in rural Indiana which is about as redneck you can get north of the Mason-Dixon.

BTW, the phrase is "cute as a speckled pup under a red wagon". Your book is flawed.

View attachment 61062

Two hillbillies walk into a restaurant. While having a bite to eat, they talk about their moonshine operation.

Suddenly, a woman at a nearby table, who is eating a sandwich, begins to cough. After a minute or so, it becomes apparent that she is in
real distress. One of the hillbillies looks at her and says,
'Kin ya swallar?'
The woman shakes her head no.
Then he asks, 'Kin ya breathe?'
The woman begins to turn blue and shakes her head no.

The hillbilly walks over to the woman, lifts up her dress, yanks down her drawers and quickly gives her right butt cheek a lick with his tongue.
The woman is so shocked that she has a violent spasm and the obstruction flies out of her mouth.
As she begins to breathe again, the Hillbilly walks slowly back to his table.
His partner says, 'Ya know, I'd heerd of that there 'Hind Lick Maneuver' but I ain't niver seed nobody do it!'

I laughed out loud on that one and had to read it to my wife. :D

Edit: and then she had me email it to her mother. :eek:

It sure is a beautiful day out in our part of the country.
Just absolutely beautiful.

actually I was just reading an interesting article about how youtube just added a bunch of extra servers so now they have all this additional capacity for videos. I thought that was interesting. I mean for people who do that kind of stuff.

Imma go out side for a sec and see if the weather is still as nice as I remember.

BRB

NM. Clouds! Ugh! Nobody could be doing anything outdoors with these ceilings.

20180331_103928-1328x747.jpg

Looks like a well spaced chemtrail pattern to me...

Looks like a well spaced chemtrail pattern to me...
Now that the invisi-trail program is up and running folks don't even know they are being trailed. Sights like this should be disappearing.

Beautiful day here today too. Plane patch very busy today. Flew with a couple pre-solo students and they didn't know how to act with light winds. ;):)

3 flights today woo hoo!

We had beautiful weather here too! At least in the forecast. :)
Planned a flight for Sat morning because forecast said CLR and light winds. Woke up to OVC006, MOD TURB and 15G35. This was not an important flight, just a pleasure flight so we scrubbed it. Wouldn't have been any pleasure. Today is nice, tomorrow cold front, rest of week GORGEOUS weather.
Weekend? Another front. F** me. :(

I did a bit of flying this weekend but this is the only video I took. because we all like flying videos and stuff. so, you know, post 'em if u got 'em

I once met a guy named "Bump". that is 100% true.
And he seemed quite convincing that this was his given name.

He was from the north Texas / Southern Oklahoma area.
Kinda rednecky

Back