red board

wierd.. the aviation forums link just sends me to the main page.

I kinna drifted away from there. Sometimes go back, but not often. Haven't tried lately.

Do you suffer from masochism? I find I get enough punishment at work <g>

Best,

Dave

Am I the only one that cannot log on tonight?
When you have this awesome place, why would ya want to??? :)

We got everything ya could possibly need... knowledgeable pilots, knowledgeable CFIs, cops, attorneys, engineers, developers, cop-hating CFIs, young liberals and so much more! :D

Oh yeah, and don't forget the geeks. Got LOTS of them! :D

But, if we could only get rid of that mouse who slows down the wheel at 2230 EDT every night! :eek:

When you have this awesome place, why would ya want to??? :)

We got everything ya could possibly need... knowledgeable pilots, knowledgeable CFIs, cops, attorneys, engineers, developers, cop-hating CFIs, young liberals and so much more! :D

Oh yeah, and don't forget the geeks. Got LOTS of them! :D

But, if we could only get rid of that mouse who slows down the wheel at 2230 EDT every night! :eek:

Well, I don't post anymore. Just like to see whats going on lately.

yea i have found it fairly enjoyable to lurk at aopa. dont know why.

OK guys....you can do both, ya know.

Can you guess who the new mods are?

gbynewbie... Diana... Doc Bruce... Check out my six... :D

gbynewbie... Diana... Doc Bruce... Check out my six... :D
OK, this is fun! I wonder which one I am? :D The one with the hat? :D I already figured out who one of them is.

Anyway, I still enjoy some of the people on the red board. Some of them don't come here, so I still go there. It's been better lately. :)

Ever since AOPA changed to the new webpage, it has not worked well for me. The first few days, once I FOUND the link to the forums, I could go there. The last couple of weeks, though, clicking the link does not TAKE me anywhere . .I just am left viewing the home page.

Hence, my presence on the Blue Board! I am just glad that I knew about this board from when it started a couple of years ago. I have not been back on this board since then, not needing two venues. I predict a large surge in members of this board if AOPA does not get it's stuff together.

Wells

OHHHHH, the red board, you all mean the aopa board...?

Stopped that one long ago....freedom of speach....whats that

Back