Recommendations for repair work in Elkin, NC

Emerson Portes

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Rudy00777
Hello!

I have a ‘77 Cessna 150M with damage (dented) right wing leading edge and the upper cowling. Also, the fiberglass upper cap nose has some damage and will need to be repainted.

Any suggestion? Thank you!

Is there a reason you have not asked your APIA who works on your aircraft for referrals?

Is there a reason you have not asked your APIA who works on your aircraft for referrals?
I'm no acronym expert, but isn't that what he is looking for? (someone to work on his airplane).

If he can find them, I suspect he'll ask.

but isn't that what he is looking for?
He appears to looking for sheetmetal repair work. Normally a person would ask the person, i.e., APIA, who signed off his aircraft annual inspections for a referral. Hence my question. Not all mechanics perform sheetmetal work.

He appears to looking for sheetmetal repair work. Normally a person would ask the person, i.e., APIA, who signed off his aircraft annual inspections for a referral. Hence my question. Not all mechanics perform sheetmetal work.
Okay, maybe he found it in his barn and it hasn't been inspected in a long time.

It took me a few reads before I realized he's talking about A&P-IA and not something involving bees.

If the plane is parked at ZEF, Yadkin Valley Aviation has maintenance and I think is the only facility on the field.

Sorry, forgot to mentioned I’ve just purchased the aircraft. Last annual done was 3 years ago.

It took me a few reads before I realized he's talking about A&P-IA and not something involving bees.

If the plane is parked at ZEF, Yadkin Valley Aviation has maintenance and I think is the only facility on the field.
Indeed.

I’ve just purchased the aircraft. Last annual done was 3 years ago.
You may want to have an annual performed before looking at fixing the issues you mention in post #1.
Funny. You knew what was being discussed in other threads when APIA has been used. o_O

Sounds like this may be an insurance company repair. They will know who can do the work.

Back