Received a survey today.....

flhrci

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
David
In the mail from Embry-Riddle.

On the post card...."Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is conducting this survey in an effort to aid the air carrier industry in identifying the makeup of the work force. Your assistance in completing this questionnaire will be greatly appreciated."

I did the survey and it asks why I am not an airline pilot and also gave me 6-7 questions with different suggested salary ranges for FO's asking if they would be good enough to take a First Officer position. Other questions asked if anything besides salary is holding me back including a non-aviation career or non-airline aviation career.

Interesting.....Could it be some one is paying attention to salaries finally?

David

Everyone has been paying attention to them. However, ERAU gets no say in what the airlines will pay. Interesting research though.

On the post card...."Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is conducting this survey in an effort to aid the air carrier industry in identifying the makeup of the work force. Your assistance in completing this questionnaire will be greatly appreciated."

I did the survey and it asks why I am not an airline pilot and also gave me 6-7 questions with different suggested salary ranges for FO's asking if they would be good enough to take a First Officer position. Other questions asked if anything besides salary is holding me back including a non-aviation career or non-airline aviation career.

David

Did it provide the option of saying that I'm almost 63 years old and it's a bit late to be making a career change in that direction? :D

David
Is there a space to tell them that the reason is that schools like Embry Riddle cost too much to make it economically feasible.

Back