Reasons to fly GA...

Sad that in today's society one can't express unwanted advances to another without some FBI agent interfering. Jaime, you should have felt honored that the he expressed his love for you and wanted to put his creepy arm around you. What were you thinking?

Cliff notes as I read the whole opinion....

Flirts with girl on an airplane, she says no, air crew gets involved, he ****ess them off, an FBI agent happens to be on board, ends up arresting the dude, FAA fines him, he cries foul, judge tells him to stuff it.

24 years at an airline and you do see and experience some crazy stuff. I probably had to have law enforcement meet the plane a few times, but usually explaining the consequences to an unruly passenger was enough. People for some reason act the fool when they go to the airport.

I love how the appellate court delves into the Wright Brothers' history to build its argument. :)

I love how the appellate court delves into the Wright Brothers' history to build its argument. :)

Yea..... Thought that was pretty lame. It has no relevance to the case.

Holy hell, the patience of the judge. He wrote 24 pages of text to refute crazy. Several pages just on the meaning of the word "individual". I know this was a civil trial, but someone please tell me there were criminal charges that stuck to this nutjob!

Holy hell, the patience of the judge. He wrote 24 pages of text to refute crazy. Several pages just on the meaning of the word "individual". I know this was a civil trial, but someone please tell me there were criminal charges that stuck to this nutjob!

Not so much patience as falling back into old habits of being paid by the hour.

A diversion for something like that seems to be a bit too much. So the guy tried to kiss the girl. The crew did some anal packing to all of the other pax by diverting. Just relocate him to another seat (preferably a middle one between two fat guys) and let everyone else get to their destination on time.

A diversion for something like that seems to be a bit too much. So the guy tried to kiss the girl. The crew did some anal packing to all of the other pax by diverting. Just relocate him to another seat (preferably a middle one between two fat guys) and let everyone else get to their destination on time.

I believe they did. Did you read the whole long account? I think he kept working his way back to her. Definitely a loon.

Back