Re-Introduce Myself

sidneyfw

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
sidney
I'm Sidney Wakeham, Sorry I haven't been around in awhile.
I had been saving Money for a Long time to get an airplane, and get my Pilots License, while researching my Dads old Log Books, in 2013, I discovered You Ladies & Gents.

I was a Pretty active reader, and it was November, of 2014, when a Feller showed up and started a Post Complaining about being Kicked off another Site, Called Beech Talk.

His Name was Ben! Well turned out that a few of you here, were also members over at B/T, and said they were a bunch of Nice Folks, just like I remember all of you Here!

So the next thing, was join up, (Beech Lover that I am), love all Planes though!
And it wasn't Long before I realized that a Bonanza Would Fit my Mission, never thought so until B/T, because I want to fly into the Back Country, as well as Travel
My Dad owned 3 Bonanzas, One Debbie, a 64 S -35, and an A36! I knew they were well built Birds, just didn't think of them as Back country airplanes!

Well, they might not do Gravel Bars, next to a Stream, but their rugged landing gear will handle some pretty rough terrain.

Anyhow, no License yet, but did find a Beautiful 1947-35, and here it is! Got a Load of Money for the next one as well, 64S or newer?
0716160723.jpg
0716160748.jpg

My new Bonanza.JPG 47 panel.jpg

Hey Sidney welcome back. That's the first I've seen your Bonanza. Nice.

We still need to get together for lunch or come over to Martin Field & observe our glider operation. We fly almost every weekend.

Cheers.

Nice pics! Glad to see you got your annual completed. Been by your hanger a few times. I've moved my Tiger to KCOE for the summer - maybe see you this fall.

I agree, go and get your ticket. You don't have to attend a flight school either just hire a CFI that knows Bonanzas and learn on it. It might take you longer to learn because of the speed and flight characteristics of the airplane but you will get it done. It will be cheaper to learn that way rather than going to a school.

Re-Welcome and congratulations!!! :cheers: Nice Bo, now get to work on that ticket. As someone said, you don't want her to sit... Wait, what am I thinkin', there would be a line around the airport if you put the word out that you needed it flown...:goofy:

Back