[rant]This one not only do I not get, I don't even understand

Having only eaten at 4 Hooters restaurants, for a grand total of 7 times in my life, I'm no expert on them.
But my food was always good, and service was wonderful.
Do you keep a tally on any other restaurant?

When will someone invent a wing place that makes buffalo style wings using full size drumsticks?
Bigger TVs. Bigger Beers. BIgger wings. Its a winnging combination. Make it a breasturant and you will do great business.

One of you rich pilots go start that place. I'll pop in for some playoff games.
Pluckers has pretty decent sizes. Not drumstick size, but better than WingStop/B-dubs.

Now that I think about it, I don't actually like chain sports bars. I don't hang out with "the guys." Sitting alone at the bar at TJI Fridays or Hooters or wherever across from a TV playing a game I probably don't care about around people I don't know and probably won't ever see again just seems extra pathetic.

Yeah, I've never really understood the concept of sports bar, either, now that pretty much everybody has cable and a big tv. It's a little bit like chucky cheese for 30 somethings, and chucky cheese didn't exist when I was a kid.

Yeah, I've never really understood the concept of sports bar, either, now that pretty much everybody has cable and a big tv. It's a little bit like chucky cheese for 30 somethings, and chucky cheese didn't exist when I was a kid.
I kind of get it. If everyone is rooting for the same team, there's sort of a built-in camaraderie that automatically develops even among perfect strangers. It's sort of similar to a craps table where everyone is betting the pass line and rallying around the shooter.

However, I should add that while I kind of get it that it's still not quite my cup of tea.

Back