[rant]Take two tablets[/rant]

Sac Arrow

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Snorting his way across the USA
eff.jpg

Where do I start.

Take 2 TABLET orally three times a day for 3 days if there is pain.

Okay, so, it's like near midnight, I have a splitting headache, and I need some acetaminophen. I have a bottle, someplace, but I can't find it in the dim light. So I revert to the stuff they gave me over an unfortunate motorbike incident involving Wild Turkey in a foreign country. But that is neither here nor there. I pop a tab out. I look at the directions. It is a freaking big tablet. It is really hard to swallow. I finally manage to get it down. Then, I notice the one key word that I missed in the dim light.

Effervescent tablet.

I mean, to me, take 2 TABLET orally means put 2 TABLET in your mouth and swallow them. It does not mean dissolve 2 TABLET in a glass of water, let it dissolve and drink it.

Let's skip to Aunt Marge. Skip to about the last third if you are time bound. This... was happening. At first, I thought I was going to be okay. Then, a few minutes later, this time face down in the throne. The force of the outgoing stomach contents was of such force I was afraid it was going to break the toilet. I'm not sure drinking that glass of water was tactically a good decision.

If you're in a hurry, and feel like you need to skip the solubation (is that a word? It is now) process, I would highly not recommend it.

If only you could speak Vietnamese.

man they should really put 'effervescent tabs' right on the front of the box!

What, no YouTube vid?

That is 6PC's arena. You get him to collaborate on a YouTube video with me, and we are home boys.

Well, actually we are. You are my home boy. There there.

man they should really put 'effervescent tabs' right on the front of the box!
No kidding. At the very least they could put EFFER in big giant letters at the top of the box.

In their defense they do say keep out of reach of children.

Back