Randolph Sunglasses problem

murphey

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
murphey
My bad, I didn't take the headset with me when I bought new sunglasses.

New RX after cataract surgery so I thought - cool, aviator glasses. Always hated how much the temples aggravated my ears when flying. The fit is excellent but....(I know this is hard to believe but...) I have a small head. In college marching band, I wore the smallest cap. Turns out the temples are 140 mm in length and don't fit under the Lightspeed earcups. Stick out about 1/4 inch. Which means there's not a good seal around my ears. Wondered why it was a bit noisier. The 140 mm is the standard temple, Randolph doesn't make a different length temple, even for the small size frames.

Randolph is surprised, no one's ever had this problem - that they know of. Since the lens are RX, can't take them back to the shop.

Anyone got any ideas?

Doesn’t say much about a frame company where one size fits all when it come heads. I would send them back to wherever you bought them and get a good fittIng frame.

They don’t have different sizes because different sizes are not needed with straight temples. They don’t have to fit any specific distance

Take it to any good optician and they can shorten them,

Back