Ranch Airport - FSBO

BudRiggs

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Bud
Pictures here.

200 fenced and private acres, with hangar and 2 airstrips. Isolated but it's just a short trip to town.

There's plenty of room to expand however you might want. Add hangars, lengthen the strip, build a new house.

I'm putting more information together for a proper ad. This posting is the first notice of this property sale.

I find that very enticing, but out of my budget.

Any details on the house construction?

Man that is tempting, but like I R A IAR Pilot said, it's out of my budget as well.

But what would I do for living? And I doubt my wife would want to move down there, whereever "there" is.

But what would I do for living? And I doubt my wife would want to move down there, whereever "there" is.

You could make it public, invest in some concrete, asphalt, hangers, tie diowns and make it a privately owned public field. So in another word, run up the mortgage so high that your grandkids will be paying it off.

I forwarded the link to Hubby and now he is miserable. Your place is absolutely beautiful and, sitting hundreds of miles closer to all our kids, a nearly ideal location when we finally retire. But, that's a few years away. Alas.

Re: Ranch Airport - FSBO * Price Reduction

We put up a new ad, including a big price reduction.

If you want to live in perfect weather, 80 mile visibility, and 350 days a year of sunshine, check it out.

If every POA member pitched in about $500 we could buy it and have our own place for fly-ins.:rolleyes:

:lightning: Owner financing is now available at our $435,000 price.

We'll match your down payment dollar for dollar, for every dollar down above $150,000.00.

That works out to a $292,500 cash price.

I updated our main ad, with a table showing the details of the owner financing, and put in a line showing the property taxes. $425/year.

I answered my PM's too. I'll log in more often to check on them.

Back