Quick! Somebody report Trent Palmer to the FSDO!

Not water skiing. Just getting a video of the architecture. The reservoir in question has a beautiful 1930s Control house that looks like a castle. Plus it was fall, peak color.
Water skiing would be a violation of motor driven vehicle in the water. :D

She requested it but I switched to 122.75

Jeesh throw poor Christy under the bus....just because her plane is less slow.

I'm actually a little surprised the Grumman lost....I've flown a Warrior....and it's slow.

Jeesh throw poor Christy under the bus....just because her plane is less slow.

I'm actually a little surprised the Grumman lost....I've flown a Warrior....and it's slow.

Not throwing anyone anywhere (and I know you are joking btw) both frequencies in this area are cluttered with chatter. I just recently got schooled on not using fingers for reasons cited. I just did a shoot with Erik Johnston and we used both briefly but 22.75 had less chatter. I was told then that was the frequency we should be using for it and the pilots explained pretty much everything above.

Wow....that 180 is gorgeous!

As long as we're coming clean, last year I got reported to the FAA and the EPA for flying too low over a reservoir. Because, you know, a J-3 Cub is THE weapon of choice for terrorists.
Both parties laughed out loud when they heard the story and apologized for troubling me.

Perfectly understandable ... You and Chuck Norris have that "dangerous guy" kind of look;):cool:

The tiny little Grumman looks great, too btw. That young man really shined her up good.

Back