Question For Gardeners

Mason

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Mase
Does anyone know how this product is obtained? Asking for a friend.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20230622_133114_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20230622_133114_Chrome.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 65
a weird thing happens when you go on to amazon and punch in that very product.........

a weird thing happens when you go on to amazon and punch in that very product.........
Don't even have to go to Amazon. Just type "coyote urine" in the browser search bar.

If canine predator urine worked to repel rabbits then I wouldn't find rabbit poop behind the garage where the dog is sent to do her thing.

If canine predator urine worked to repel rabbits then I wouldn't find rabbit poop behind the garage where the dog is sent to do her thing.
Perhaps coyote urine is different than domestic canine urine.
Or, perhaps your dogs urine scared the poop out of the rabbits.
Or perhaps this is just another in the long line of scams designed to part people from their money.

Predatorpee.com

Use the predator that's common in your area. I use wolf urine in Alaska and Bobcat urine in Texas. You might also look at Plantskyd. It works well to repel Moose. No idea what you're tageting.

I would say that the person that lines up to buy that stuff is someone who minds his pees and queues.

I have discovered DEF is a super cheap and effective fertilizer when diluted with water.

Who knew?

Back