Q: what BBS software is running this site?

We use XenForo, and yes, I like it too. :)

I like it as well. the only issue I have is when I type a clear, concise, meaningful, helpful, educational post, it somehow converts it into some random, childish, babbling nonsense. I'm not sure why that happens, is it because I use IE instead of firefox? I'd ask the mods to look into it but the last time they did I got banned for 3 days. darned xenforo.

I like it as well. the only issue I have is when I type a clear, concise, meaningful, helpful, educational post, it somehow converts it into some random, childish, babbling nonsense. I'm not sure why that happens
There’s an algorithm that’s turned on that translates English to eman and vice versa (so we can all read it). ;)

There’s an algorithm that’s turned on that translates English to eman and vice versa (so we can all read it). ;)
I believe it's called "booze". Or wait, was that the English to SacArrow algorithm?

I believe it's called "booze". Or wait, was that the English to SacArrow algorithm?

Many such algorithms have existed over the years. For Henning it was “8 balls and hookers”

Many such algorithms have existed over the years. For Henning it was “8 balls and hookers”

Ted:

You continue to be my True Spirit Guide.

Reactions: Ted
Back