Public Toking

As that concert is the extent of my marijuana "usage" I don't know how much it would take to get me high and whether or not that would be enough trigger a positive. I do know for a fact that I would test positive for opiods and alcohol without the high or buzz that they bring to others, so I am assuming I would test positive before I feel any effects other than munchies based on the other tolerances I have.
And that's why I think you're wrong. The high from marijuana is very different than the buzz from alcohol or prescription drugs. Its very unique. If you're never tried it before, even with a high tolerance for other things, you would very likely feel altered in some way because its very different. Also not every pot head weighs 400lbs which should tell you that it is very possible to be high without getting the munchies. Also lots of people who have never gotten high do weigh 400lbs which should tell you its very possible to get the munchies without being high. Which is why I going with coincidence on this.

And I know you're touchy on this sort of thing so again for the record, I'm not calling you a liar. I just don't think your speculation on this is as likely as you think it is. Possible? Yes. Likely? Not even a little IMO and IME.

Well, then I will defer to you since you have experience with it. At least until I go to Amsterdam and make bad decisions.

Back