PS Engineering Senior Electronic Design Position

mscheuer

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
mscheuer
With the growth of our product line, we are now needing to add a new position within our engineering department.

I've listed the position on LinkedIn in case any Pilots Of America would be interested in joining our small but capable engineering team.

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2475190285/?alternateChannel=search&refId=tZJy74M5O6JFmdeK7SYIww==&trackingId=kDQhr7LdTt5rCsSWdqhQOg==

It would be great to have an electronic design engineer on staff that is also a pilot, they would be our third!

Thank you

Mark

Last edited:
If I were younger, in my productive years, I could have made that work for me and I think I would have worked for you. I have an Army buddy near Sevierville so I’ve visited the area quite a number of times over the years, most of which made me curious about whether or not I could find a way to make a good living there because I love the area.

That said, I am pensioned from the largest automation company in the world and living the good life. All I can do for you is recommend the area to a younger person who might be a good fit for you.

Timing is everything.

I've listed the position on LinkedIn in case any Beechtalker would be interested in joining our small but capable engineering team.

Thank you

Mark
I hope this doesn't sound negative, because if I were younger and qualified, this sounds like the type of job I would jump on. But if you are interested in Beechtalkers; have you posted this on Beechtalk? I didn't see it over there.

Good luck with your recruiting efforts. My next panel upgrade will probably have one of your products.

I am very interested in POA members, I was hasty when I cut and pasted. Too early this morning. Thanks for the heads up JOhnH

Remote or in person? (Not for me, just curious - that might open things up a bit for you).

Definitely in person. The team we have work well together. Coming into work each day brings with it the opportunity to be spontaneous as well as creative. Bouncing ideas off of each other at the water cooler or a spontaneous “huddle” makes each day very productive.

The other part is the relationship our engineering department has with our manufacturing group, it’s just across the parking lot! Huge dividends when we bring a new product to market. Couldn’t imagine our company being where we are today working remotely. We value relationships as much as our products. How many times have you seen relationships fall by the wayside when separated by distance.

Great question, we are looking for a member to our team, long term, rather than hiring a consultant. Of course, hiring a consultant would be easy.

Off topic and not an engineer but i love my PAR200B i just had installed! Compact and efficient use of avionics/space to have panel and radio in one. Thanks!

Last edited:
With the growth of our product line, we are now needing to add a new position within our engineering department.

I've listed the position on LinkedIn in case any Pilots Of America would be interested in joining our small but capable engineering team.

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2475190285/?alternateChannel=search&refId=tZJy74M5O6JFmdeK7SYIww==&trackingId=kDQhr7LdTt5rCsSWdqhQOg==

It would be great to have an electronic design engineer on staff that is also a pilot, they would be our third!

Thank you

Mark

Small world. I live 4 miles from your office, but unfortunately don’t have any electronic design experience. I’m a ME but currently doing substation design work.

Love the vibe of your company Mark as evidenced through your plug and play upgrade path and with candidate search.

Installed your intercom in one of our airplanes 10 months ago after reading user comments -and now just recently in our other plane with panel upgrade. Great product line.

Back