Private checkride went horribly wrong!

I have several theories. First and favorite theory is that our friend "Pete" here is actually some regular who got to drinking with another regular, and made up this cock-and-bull story about bombing his oral, to see how their POA buds reacted. Over 400 posts? Win! Second theory: this kid is 15, and much too smart and sophisticated for phone pranks, but pending actual maturity, this farfetched rant is all the cleverness he can muster. He is bored and mad since his folks took his MSFS game away for bad attitude. Even worse, almost nobody here is taking his game seriously, so he resorts to juvenile name-calling, a dead giveaway. Third theory: Poor "Pete" really is as mentally unbalanced as he sounds. Possible, but to get as far as a check ride? Nahh. No real CFI would send up a candidate that arrogant and clueless. Looks bad on their record.
This is fiction. Y'all wuz had.

Last edited:
I think it's David White lol. He discovered booze recently. He and Jessie are conspicuously absent.

Last edited:
I had colleagues who had memorized virtually the entire movie...they'd occasionally launch into it over lunch. It was hilarious. :goofy:

Almost as much fun as watching Pete here!

On Friday night I lost 3 hours of my precious life watching he worst movie I've ever seen, Legends of the Fall. If not for this thread, I would have had zero entertainment that night.

It's not David White and I haven't been posting because the guy isn't worth my time.

I'm going to guess it's really Cap'n Ron. He's been conspicuously absent from this thread.

I think it's David White lol. He discovered booze recently. He and Jessie are conspicuously absent.
A while (YEARS) back, I would have believed Jessie. Now, I don't think it's him, but I bet he could identify who it is (presuming it's a regular). Naw, it doesn't seem like David.

I want to see this video. I mean you video taped it for this reason you should post it. Everyone already bashing you anyways you may get some sympathy when they see the video. I'm really curious how big of a douche the DPE was.

It's Jay - it's the slow season on the island and he is retaliating for Ed's Godwinning of him on the zoom climb thread. Speaking of which, where is Ed when ya need him - this thread is crying for similar treatment.

It's Jay - it's the slow season on the island and he is retaliating for Ed's Godwinning of him on the zoom climb thread. Speaking of which, where is Ed when ya need him - this thread is crying for similar treatment.

This thread was Godwined on pg 4 or something by the OP.

A while (YEARS) back, I would have believed Jessie. Now, I don't think it's him, but I bet he could identify who it is (presuming it's a regular). Naw, it doesn't seem like David.

I've never done anything without my name attached. I've never been entertained by hiding behind some fake name like some seem to enjoy.

Seems like there's another boardie who already has had run ins with checkrides and proposed tape recorders for FSS breifings. I find too many similarities (and the fact that he hasn't reappeared under that user name since this thread showed up). If I were a suspicious sort and an admin, I'd be looking at the ip addresses.

Seems like there's another boardie who already has had run ins with checkrides and proposed tape recorders for FSS breifings. I find too many similarities (and the fact that he hasn't reappeared under that user name since this thread showed up). If I were a suspicious sort and an admin, I'd be looking at the ip addresses.

They also share the ability to antagonize people within the first two posts they make in a thread.
I don't think it is Ben, he has never gone fulll bore psychotic on any of the forums he frequents.

Imagine being a college prof trying to take the digital crutch away from one of those kids of the App generation.

They also share the ability to antagonize people within the first two posts they make in a thread.
I don't think it is Ben, he has never gone fulll bore psychotic on any of the forums he frequents.

Imagine being a college prof trying to take the digital crutch away from one of those kids of the App generation.

Ben Who...:dunno::dunno:..

Oh , never mind... I am Carnack.. I know the answer..:yes:;)

Are you old enough to remember when mom would hang the blankets on the clothesline and then give all the neigborhood kids a beater to whack on it until all the dust and mites and whatever else they thought needed expunging were reduced to a pulp?

Y'all crack me up....

Are you old enough to remember when mom would hang the blankets on the clothesline and then give all the neigborhood kids a beater to whack on it until all the dust and mites and whatever else they thought needed expunging were reduced to a pulp?

No :D

Yep, you betcha...... And take the wooden louvered window shades outside and hose them down

Nah, some of us have got them new fangled hoover machines now, ya'know a vacuum?

No, we've got Internet and UPS
And of course there's the sears catalog in the outhouse

Yep, you betcha...... And take the wooden louvered window shades outside and hose them down
I took my mini-blinds outside and hosed them down not too long ago...

Oh no, I posted in this thread!! :rofl:

Not only has this fool never had a bottle of $500 wine, they won't even let him in that side of the store. If anything it's a $5 bottle and only because the store owner will hold a check until Thursday until he gets his allowance.

Now THERE is a true pilot . . .:goofy::goofy:

Two things -

1 - something is seriously wrong when Petey is sarcastically nice to me . . . and,

2 - I didn't expect a bloody Spanish inquisition . . .

Back