Private checkride went horribly wrong!

So I see Happy Pilot's name is "quovadis"

"The modern usage of the phrase refers to a Christian tradition regarding Saint Peter. According to the apocryphal Acts of Peter Peter is fleeing from likely crucifixion in Rome"

:yikes:

I beg your pardon? No, my good man, I am simply pointing out that he may have labelled himself as a troll as a defensive mechanism to bow out from the pressure of having to defend himself from a mob of rabid pilots.

But I apologize for my interruption. Please get back to your discussions of "slap and tickle with the DPE". No please. Carry on.

It's ok, let the Pete voice in your head type for a bit, he was more fun.

:eek:

I come on here, humbly, to suggest that perhaps Pete may have been mistreated and then all kinds of vile accusations get thrown at me.

:dunno:

Are there any reasonable people out there? Can't you see that perhaps he is reading all of this and is deeply hurt by all this hatred being directed at him? Yes, he may have exaggerated a little here and there, but we all do don't we? After all, we are pilots and are prone to bouts of egomania. "Look at me, I'm a friggin' pilot!!!" "whoopdee flippin' doo!". Etc.

He did perhaps wield his superior intellect and crush a dimwit here, and imbecile there, and he probably should apologize for that. However, others here should apologize to him too. You know who you are.

I am prepared to mediate the situation. I shall attempt to locate Pete and see if I can organize a reconciliation. If anyone has a contact address, please PM me the details.

I come on here, humbly, to suggest that perhaps Pete may have been mistreated and then all kinds of vile accusations get thrown at me.

Are there any reasonable people out there? Can't you see that perhaps he is reading all of this and is deeply hurt by all this hatred being directed at him? Yes, he may have exaggerated a little here and there, but we all do don't we? After all, we are pilots and are prone to bouts of egomania. "Look at me, I'm a friggin' pilot!!!" "whoopdee flippin' doo!". Etc.

He did perhaps wield his superior intellect and crush a dimwit here, and imbecile there, and he probably should apologize for that. However, others here should apologize to him too. You know who you are.

I am prepared to mediate the situation. I shall attempt to locate Pete and see if I can organize a reconciliation. If anyone has a contact address, please PM me the details.

Let the fun begin!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arZdeg_fL-I

:cheers:

Mike

I have no hatred towards you Pete, or should we now call you St Pete? You're actually rather entertaining and have provided a very fine example of of how not to go about a whole slew of things for other up and comers; in those regards you have provided a valuable service by being a 'bad example'. Give me a shout when you finally get a ticket and make it to South Florida and we'll have that little flying derby.

I have no hatred towards you Pete, or should we now call you St Pete? You're actually rather entertaining and have provided a very fine example of of how not to go about a whole slew of things for other up and comers; in those regards you have provided a valuable service by being a 'bad example'. Give me a shout when you finally get a ticket and make it to South Florida and we'll have that little flying derby.

Well, from reading all the posts in the thread, you generally were relatively respectful to Pete. You accused him of having mental issues, but that is not uncommon for truly brilliant people such as him to be considered crazy in some way.

So, on his behalf, thank you for your apology.

But I am not Pete.

You're the type who likes watching dog fights, aren't you?

Nasty little man.

Dog fights?? Where did that come from? And as for nasty..what did I say that was nasty? I said "let the fun begin".

Come on "Pete", you can do better than that.

(And yes, I know he's a troll...but it's kinda fun feeding the critters once in a while)

Wait, I figured it out. Everyone on this thread is Pete...
Man, I feel dumb.

Well Played Sir.

He's back.:rofl:

(can one of the mods check the IPs, I thought it was against the TOS to create alternates after you have been booted.)

Is this the internet version of a bipolar disorder?

Paging Dr. Bruce...

No, bipolar is a whole different thing, this is more akin to schizophrenia with multiple personality disorder. It's common on Internet forums, but rare as hell in real life.

Well, from reading all the posts in the thread, you generally were relatively respectful to Pete. You accused him of having mental issues, but that is not uncommon for truly brilliant people such as him to be considered crazy in some way.

So, on his behalf, thank you for your apology.

But I am not Pete.

Whatever you say, Sybil. :rolleyes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sybil_(1976_film)

Pete once got banned from this site
For being a bit impolite
Thought if he'd wait for a while it
would help to be silent
But now he's our new happy pilot

Dog fights?? Where did that come from? And as for nasty..what did I say that was nasty? I said "let the fun begin".

Come on "Pete", you can do better than that.

(And yes, I know he's a troll...but it's kinda fun feeding the critters once in a while)

Sorry... thought it said ELF. But it is ELP.

Pete was not happy
flying and forums no go
new guy, not pete. lie

I can confidently state that my IP's address is not Pete's... Because I am not Pete.

(Yes, maybe I am at a different Starbucks but the point is I definitely do not share the same IP address).

I am here to demand an apology, on Pete's behalf, for all those rude comments. That is all. I am not here to make trouble.

I can confidently state that my IP's address is not Pete's... Because I am not Pete.

(Yes, maybe I am at a different Starbucks but the point is I definitely do not share the same IP address).

I am here to demand an apology, on Pete's behalf, for all those rude comments. That is all. I am not here to make trouble.

Demand in one hand, **** in the other, see which fills first. Now close your eyes and clear your mind and let Pete come back to the keyboard.

Hand over the apologies and nobody will get hurt.

You have been warned.

That was good! I felt a tremor in The Force... St Pete is going to unleash the wrath of God. Interesting that airplanes are cruciform.

Man, I keep getting sucked into this... It's like watching a telanovela and not speaking a word of Spanish!

...and I saw a reference to LouBetti? Is that Lou Betti of old(er)-school flightsim fame? So random...

Man, I keep getting sucked into this... It's like watching a telanovela and not speaking a word of Spanish!

...and I saw a reference to LouBetti? Is that Lou Betti of old(er)-school flightsim fame? So random...

Yes, and I am confident it's not him, I met him.

My masterpiece for the evening. And I am drinking some $500 wine so just go with it. To the tune of "Beat It" by Michael Jackson

They Told Him Don't You Ever Come Around Here
Don't Wanna See Your posts, You Better Disappear
The liars they despise And your Words Are Really weird
So Beat It, Pete Beat It

No nasty rum, no bitter beer from a stein
Don't Wanna drink No bud, just drinkin fancy wine
You really Wanna fly, but nobody gives a damn
defeated, defeated

Repeat it! Repeat It!
No One believes Petes for real yeah
cold and obnoxious, trolling all night
It Doesn't Matter He'll never fly
Just Beat It, repeat It
Just Beat It, repeat It

We're Out To Get You, Better Leave While You Can
Your plane is really heavy it's so heavy man
You Wanna fly around, but you'll never pass the test
So Beat It, Just Beat It

You Have To show us That You're Really prepared
your gadgets will protect you and you're never scared
paper is for losers and pencils are s#!t
So Beat It

But You Wanna fly Bad

Just Fly It, Fly It,
No One's gonna let you fly it
Showin' How Funky bad Is Your Flight
It Doesn't Matter you're banned for life

Just Beat It! Beat It!
Pete needs feed his ego
gonna fly circles around us all night
not cause he's awesome, because he can't find
the map on his iPad, that f#@ker just died

repeat it. Repeat it
No One Wants Pete to succeed at
flying an airplane or flying a kite
It Doesn't Matter he's never right

Just Beat It, Beat It, Beat It, Beat It

That was nifty lol. It's not true that I don't want Pete to fly though, I just want him to learn to do it fully. If he racked up an SR-22 on his second checkride, perhaps he has learned something. He'll have 30 days in which to reflect and learn what he missed.

Last edited:
I don't want him to fly. I am afraid if he ever does this thread will die because of the internet outage when he hits the power lines.

Back