Private Airport / Rental Property publications and or web sites

Keeper-Seeker

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Keeper-Seeker
Are there any recommendations? Home ownership is no longer my American Dream, I am satisfied to rent another's property. And I would love to be able to walk out my door and into my aircraft once I purchase it. I work up and down the East Coast so location isn't necessarily an important criteria. This of course must wait another 2 years until my youngest finishes high school, but no harm in dreaming early. I am currently in East TN but home is New England.

The Question: Are there any web sites or publications specifically geared towards GA private air-strips.

And I live on a residential airpark in NC (NC26).
Plenty of lots left here...

I like my airplane, I'm just not sure I want to live with it (and everyone else's) 24/7.

Plus if you lose your medical, or have a neighbor and his whole family auger in, could put a damper on the enjoyment factor.

Welcome back from Purgatory.

Thanks.

I did learn from my recent experience that discussing governmental policy in regards to foreign intervention is considered political and is forbidden.

I guess many here are lucky that discussing government involvement in aviation is not. Otherwise all of the FAA bashing would have to cease.

But I digress.

Back