Preview of new POA site design

Dang, now there's barf all over my keyboard

Us old guys don't do well with things a changing. We just get where we can get logged in and you want to go Hi -tech.

Man, what is with you guys?

I like it. I think it'll appeal to the younger crowd, and you know, bring in younger pilots. Maybe we could add a forum for sharing MP3s?

Plus, who doesn't like unicorns? Honestly.

(nice work Jesse :thumbsup::D)

I just found my new avatar!

This one?

woman-warrior.gif

This one?

woman-warrior.gif

One has to wonder about the folks who create those images. Me? I imagine pathetic 29yr old guys, cloistered in their parents' basement, chugging Mountain Dew, not showering for days, picking their noses and pretending to be studs on internet dating sites. I may be wrong....

One has to wonder about the folks who create those images. Me? I imagine pathetic 29yr old guys, cloistered in their parents' basement, chugging Mountain Dew, not showering for days, picking their noses and pretending to be studs on internet dating sites. I may be wrong....
I'm 33.

Reverand Slappy? :D

Back