Presidential Decision for MH370

Guys, do you think its possible the flight 370 was hijacked and landed?

or it was shot down after it landed..

Im almost 95% sure...

I mean why cant they find any wreckage?

We all know that big oil companies run the world, and that groups like bilderberg are REAL...

All the wars in the middle east where for oil....

is it so farfetched to think this plane was hijacked / shot down?

if it was hijacked, it would be sitting in some hanger somewhere being prepped to be one huge bomb...

Ellen Saracini, whose husband Capt. Victor Saracini died in the 911 hijackings

Saracini wants Congress to pass legislation that would require secondary barriers like metal gates inside cockpit doors

but they wont pass it.... Congress is corupt, there all bought people who are puppets.

U.S government was behind 911, and its behind this aswell...

Thomas Andrews Drake ex NSA whistleblower even SAYS that the government KNEW about 911 and could have PREVENTED IT.

O.K., I know I shouldn't , but. . .

1. Many things are possible. Are you 95% sure? Or 87.3 %, maybe?

2. They can't find the wreckage because they don't know where it is. Ocean is big.

3. Big oil runs the world? Someone else thinks it's big banks. Or big agriculture. Does it look to you like ANYONE is running this planet in a planned fashion?

4. All the wars in the middle-east were for oil? That's a startling revelation? That a major factor of production, a driver of economies, had influence on the conduct of diplomacy and war? But probably not on a plane crash, whose most likely cause is more mundane. . .

5. Could have been hi-jacked or shot down, sure; but you don't have to bring on international attention and "disappear" a bunch of passengers to get hold of an airliner. You can buy one. You can lease one; heck, you can steal one. And draw a lot less attention.

6. Congress is corrupt, so they won't alter the cockpit door security? You want congress deep-diving to that level of granularity? Taking their vast knowledge of engineering, physical security, airline operations, and mandating decisions? Maybe they should pick out the interior colors for Boeing, too. . .

Have they had time to inventory the "B777 flaperon" shelf at Aircraft Spruce yet ... ?

Ya know what? I just realized that I forgot to return the one Spruce sent me by mistake when I tried to order some AN bolts.

Maybe I should send it back right away before they do their inventory.

Now I've just got to find it. I think I remember stuffing it in the van with the surfboard when I went to the beach. I hope it's still there.

There's no plausible explanation for where else it could have come from _other_ than MH370.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you know how many 777's there are, retired in the desert that have been pulled apart or sold for scrap?

It wasn't official until it's official. Now, it's official.

Do you know how many 777's there are, retired in the desert that have been pulled apart or sold for scrap?

It wasn't official until it's official. Now, it's official.

Oh ****!

Officially.

Some of you might want to look at the dates on the posts you're replying to. :wink2:

Back