Presidential Decision for MH370

Piloto

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Piloto
At about 400nm from the US coast, Chinese passengers onboard MH370 will call via Iridium sat phone asking for relatives and media to meet them at JFK in an hour. Indicating no alternate airport. Media and relatives with flowers waiting at JFK anxiously. What do we do Mr. President?

Looking at the Inmarsat signal analysis i found it to be flawed. Once ACARS is turned off the sat antenna remains signal homing on the last satellite. Which indicates homing on the Pacific satellite and not switching to the Indian Ocean satellite. Going west bound the signal would still appear but weaker giving the impresion that is must be flying along the boundary of satellite coverage (north or south). There is a perfect match on this boundary and the search area.

What is known for sure is that MH370 remained 7 hours aloft. That is exactly the ETE to Somalia which is 3100nm west of Malaysia. MH370 B777ER could have easily covered the distance with half full tanks.

Since there were no radar detection on the north route and no debris on the south route the only option you have left is the west route. With easterly winds of 50kts.

What puzzle me is that I have not seen anything on TV suggesting search in Africa. After all what other place a hijacker would go undetected.

A plane in the water is no threat to anyone "SEARCH ON LAND"

José

The airports in the northern area of Somalia are 3200nm from KUL. The problem with your 7 hour idea is the airplane flew 1 hour and departed from KUL with 7 hours of fuel so it would have run out of fuel 1 hour short of Somalia - at a TAS of 457kts.

They would have needed a 70kt tailwind the whole way to pull that off . . .

The other major holes in your proposal are:

a) the direct path to the empty part of Somalia takes the airplane almost directly over Diego Garcia - I'm pretty sure we maintain a pretty decent radar watch over that island;

b) the direct path also takes you over the area off Somalia where American and Chinese warships operate anti-piracy patrols and also operate radars -

c) people in that part of the world would sell their children for a sandwich . . . you are going to keep a 777 landing a secret?

d) assuming a slightly different path, say from Phuket to GGR - which was where the Malaysian military radar supposedly saw the airplane - passes over Sri Lanka and southern India . . . . perhaps only air traffic control radars there . .. can you land a 777 at a 7000' plus airport in Sri Lanka, have the Tamil Tigers refuel it, remove the bodies of the passengers - and then move the airplane on to Somalia and keep quiet about it???

NO ONE can keep quiet about something like that. Unless you kill all the people that help you. . . .

NO ONE can keep quiet about something like that. Unless you kill all the people that help you. . . .

That's what you would think but they certainly kept quiet about the planning, training, and execution for simultaneously hijacking 4 airliners and using them as weapons.

Don't underestimate this enemy. They are smart, adaptable, patient, and dedicated.

Although unlikely MH370 was diverted to land somewhere, I won't rest easy until some crash evidence is found.

Looking at the Inmarsat signal analysis i found it to be flawed.
And your qualifications to pass such judgement are fabulous of course. :lol:

And with those qualifications why not then make up all this stuff...

Which indicates homing on the Pacific satellite and not switching to the Indian Ocean satellite. Going west bound the signal would still appear but weaker giving the impresion that is must be flying along the boundary of satellite coverage (north or south). There is a perfect match on this boundary and the search area.

Or take them off planet!

I'm telling you the Reptillians are behind this! They have infiltrated many levels of government around the world, including ours!

Agenda 21 is all about terraforming the planet for the invasion!!! I'm telling you that they farmed humans and needed these for their nefarious plans! It is all so clear!!!

If "they" were farming humans, surely "they" would not have miss such a brilliant specimen such as yourself for the herd. :D:D:D

Oh wait...you are part of "their" plan to condition "us". :rofl::rofl:

It's all so clear!!!

Or take them off planet!

I'm telling you the Reptillians are behind this! They have infiltrated many levels of government around the world, including ours!

Agenda 21 is all about terraforming the planet for the invasion!!! I'm telling you that they farmed humans and needed these for their nefarious plans! It is all so clear!!!

Bigfoot hijacked it. We know where the plane is but to 'find' it means proving bigfoot exists and admitting opposable thumbs don't make you the awesomeist creature on earth.

If "they" were farming humans, surely "they" would not have miss such a brilliant specimen such as yourself for the herd. :D:D:D

Oh wait...you are part of "their" plan to condition "us". :rofl::rofl:

It's all so clear!!!
Whose to say that they were not actually after me. I know their secret and I was right in that area (Vietnam) shortly, a couple of days, before it went missing. Their intel might have just been a little off.

I'm hiding in Honduras [well Spain right now]
I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns and money
The s**t has hit the fan

That's what you would think but they certainly kept quiet about the planning, training, and execution for simultaneously hijacking 4 airliners and using them as weapons.

Don't underestimate this enemy. They are smart, adaptable, patient, and dedicated.

Although unlikely MH370 was diverted to land somewhere, I won't rest easy until some crash evidence is found.

I agree. Although as I recall, the records showed less than full tanks, you would think that it would be within the ability of a terrorist to manage to fill the tanks for the flight. I fully expect that fuel has been successfully stolen before.

At about 400nm from the US coast, Chinese passengers onboard MH370 will call via Iridium sat phone asking for relatives and media to meet them at JFK in an hour. Indicating no alternate airport. Media and relatives with flowers waiting at JFK anxiously. What do we do Mr. President?

To play along, tell them to inform the crew to divert to Bermuda. If they don't divert, the plane will be shot down if it gets any closer than 150nm, and I'm immediately launching 2 jets to intercept.

comanchepilot;. a) the direct path to the empty part of Somalia takes the airplane almost directly over Diego Garcia - I'm pretty sure we maintain a pretty decent radar watch over that island; b. . . .[/QUOTE said:
Flying at 40,000ft westbound MH370 would need to be within 250nm of a ground radar station to be detected. Farther away the plane would be below the horizon line of coverage. Diego Garcia atoll is over 500nm south of the route and Sri Lanka 500nm to the north. So it would have been undetectatble by either site.

The fact that no findings of seat cushions or floating decomposed dead bodies does not gives much assurance that the Inmarsat signal analysis is reliable.

It is obvious that by this time the search on water will bring no survivors. But with a search on land there is always the possibility of survivors.

SEARCH ON LAND

José

To play along, tell them to inform the crew to divert to Bermuda. If they don't divert, the plane will be shot down if it gets any closer than 150nm, and I'm immediately launching 2 jets to intercept.

That is an option. Now the US is responsible for the MH370 crash and the death of 100 chinese onboard. I just can't imagine the relatives reaction to this decision. But you are assuming that MH370 can easily be differentiated from other traffic arriving at JFK at night. What about the risk of shooting down other airline traffic and letting MH370 going thru? What a mess!!!

José

That is an option. Now the US is responsible for the MH370 crash and the death of 100 chinese onboard. I just can't imagine the relatives reaction to this decision. But you are assuming that MH370 can easily be differentiated from other traffic arriving at JFK at night. What about the risk of shooting down other airline traffic and letting MH370 going thru? What a mess!!!

José

No it's not. They've been warned. And it can be easily differentiated.

No it's not. They've been warned. And it can be easily differentiated.

But how do you warn the crew of MH370 if it has no ATC contact at all. In fact ATC or the military does not know from which direction this plane is coming from. All they know is that passengers onboard called their relatives. Same scenario as 911.

José

But how do you warn the crew of MH370 if it has no ATC contact at all. In fact ATC or the military does not know from which direction this plane is coming from. All they know is that passengers onboard called their relatives. Same scenario as 911.

José

Not the same scenario as 9/11 at all, other then airliners are involved. We know it has to be coming from the east. If over the CONUS/Canada, it's already tagged on primary radar. You ain't landing at JFK with a one hours notice pop up clearance. So who did the crew contact to let JFK know they are coming?

Maybe you need to rethink your scenario.

If they never find any trace of MH370, which is very likely, these sorts of conspiracy theories will continue in perpetuity. There will be no end to it.

If they do find traces of MH370 the people who have fabricated these elaborate theories will simply say that Somali pirates took it down there and dumped it in the ocean to throw everyone off the track. There will be no end to it.

If they find the actual wreck of MH370 with all souls onboard and somehow miraculously retrieve it along with the CVR and FDR the foil hat folks will devise a theory of a dastardly plot so sinister and devious, so complex that there will never be an end to it.

:popcorn:

The fact that no findings of seat cushions or floating decomposed dead bodies does not gives much assurance that the Inmarsat signal analysis is reliable.
Completely illogical conclusion.

Not the same scenario as 9/11 at all, other then airliners are involved. We know it has to be coming from the east. If over the CONUS/Canada, it's already tagged on primary radar. You ain't landing at JFK with a one hours notice pop up clearance. So who did the crew contact to let JFK know they are coming?

Maybe you need to rethink your scenario.

Same controller the 911 guys did. I don't think terrorist need clearance.:rolleyes2:

José

Somewhat different - you did not need a few dozen people to help you, and in this case people somewhere would have seen the airplane buzzing along on final. Maybe they are not people who have access to email and cell phones but its a month later now - someone would have said something to someone that would have gotten back to Western intelligence services. . .

I don't get this one either - there is ALWAYS wreckage - your seat cushion can be used as a floatation device and if the thing crashed, all those little pieces would floating -

Guys, do you think its possible the flight 370 was hijacked and landed?

or it was shot down after it landed..

Im almost 95% sure...

I mean why cant they find any wreckage?

We all know that big oil companies run the world, and that groups like bilderberg are REAL...

All the wars in the middle east where for oil....

is it so farfetched to think this plane was hijacked / shot down?

if it was hijacked, it would be sitting in some hanger somewhere being prepped to be one huge bomb...

Ellen Saracini, whose husband Capt. Victor Saracini died in the 911 hijackings

Saracini wants Congress to pass legislation that would require secondary barriers like metal gates inside cockpit doors

but they wont pass it.... Congress is corupt, there all bought people who are puppets.

U.S government was behind 911, and its behind this aswell...

Thomas Andrews Drake ex NSA whistleblower even SAYS that the government KNEW about 911 and could have PREVENTED IT.

Same controller the 911 guys did. I don't think terrorist need clearance.:rolleyes2:

José

They landed at JFK? I must have missed that. Also must have missed where the passengers called to tell everyone to meet them at JFK.

Again, iron out your scenario.

...I mean why cant they find any wreckage?...

Um, because it's under the water? I think you may have a gross misconception as to how big and how deep the ocean is.

.....wow this thread took a bissare turn. Don't we have enough threads talking about this already?

He is right the gov't is covering it up. Because the gov't can't allow the sheeple to learn of the existence of tbigfoot. And that bigfoot can hijack airliners.

They landed at JFK? I must have missed that. Also must have missed where the passengers called to tell everyone to meet them at JFK.

Again, iron out your scenario.

Keep tuned in. More to come.:yes:

José

Somewhat different - you did not need a few dozen people to help you, and in this case people somewhere would have seen the airplane buzzing along on final. Maybe they are not people who have access to email and cell phones but its a month later now - someone would have said something to someone that would have gotten back to Western intelligence services. . .

I don't get this one either - there is ALWAYS wreckage - your seat cushion can be used as a floatation device and if the thing crashed, all those little pieces would floating -

I agree that it is unlikely that it could be kept a secret but am occasionally surprised at how well some information is kept under wraps for quite a while.

Yes, there is always wreckage and debris. It is probably out there and will eventually be found or wash up somewhere. I will just be uncomfortable with the unlikely hijacking possibility until it is.

I suppose it is also (remotely) possible that it flew until empty and then somehow settled intact and sank. Empty F106 landed by itself once (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornfield_Bomber). But the pressure would eventually crush the fuselage and create debris as it sank.

There is debris somewhere (i hope).

Um, because it's under the water? I think you may have a gross misconception as to how big and how deep the ocean is.

A 777 is pretty big, and they still have yet to find a floating bag of peanuts. It's day 29 on the search.

A 777 is pretty big, and they still have yet to find a floating bag of peanuts. It's day 29 on the search.

Let's say you could look at a real time display of the Indian Ocean on your typical computer screen. The wingspan of a B777 would be roughly equal to 1/10,000th the width of a single pixel. Sure you can zoom in and alter that ratio but then you're gonna have to start panning around - blind. :dunno:

Now, for a bag of peanuts or a seat cushion.....

Last edited:
You sayin they can't find 200+ cellphones in the same place. Those things tell all.:rolleyes2::lol:

btw they found a piece, so it wasn't under the ocean, oh and it looks like it was perfectly disassembled

btw they found a piece, so it wasn't under the ocean, oh and it looks like it was perfectly disassembled

Did they? You mean the wing flap, whose provenance has been questioned? And the piece that they do have that MAY or MAY NOT be from the plane, sure looks beat up...not perfectly disassembled.

Did they? You mean the wing flap, whose provenance has been questioned? And the piece that they do have that MAY or MAY NOT be from the plane, sure looks beat up...not perfectly disassembled.

There's no plausible explanation for where else it could have come from _other_ than MH370.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back