Pre-buy on an Archer in Reading, PA?

cowman

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Cowman
Looking for a shop/someone who would know what to look at on an Archer who would be able to do a pre-buy sometime in the near future in that area.

Can't help with a prebuy but I'll ask around. A few people I fly with have planes at PTW which is only a short flight/drive away.

If you need someone to go by for an opinion I wouldn't mind. I've flown a few different archers.

Looking for a shop/someone who would know what to look at on an Archer who would be able to do a pre-buy sometime in the near future in that area.

There are a few good guys to do such a pre buy all within a very short flight

In no particular order

1) Dutchland Aviation at Smoketown Airport ( S37) 717-293-9824
2)Shearer Aviation at Deck Airport (9D4) 717-866-2184
3) Alan Wold at Quakertown Airport (KUKT) I'll pm you a number
4)Joe Flury at SkyManor Air Repair (N40) http://www.skymanorairrepair.com/

I'd feel very comfortable taking an Archer to any of them for a prebuy.

Thanks, it just had an annual and I've got the recent logs. I'm pretty sure if there's anything wrong with it, the owners don't know about it.

Just want a new and independent person to go through it just in case.

Thanks, it just had an annual and I've got the recent logs. I'm pretty sure if there's anything wrong with it, the owners don't know about it.

Just want a new and independent person to go through it just in case.

Cowman -- been using Dennis Glick at Dutchland Aviation for the past 17 years. Fair rates and honest. Good guy. PM me if you want me to link you up to him. I'm local to the area but not based at Smoketown - in case you need a ride.

Sounds like a plan then... now if I could just track down my CFI and get my schedule figured out as far as when I can get down there and fly back, we might be in business.

Back