Pre Buy near Albuquerque NM

star57

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Frank
Hello fellow aviators, I'm interested in an RV10 near Albuquerque NM, it has an IO 540, can anyone recommend a knowledgeable A&P to do a Pre Buy?
It's at 1N1, near Albuquerque.
I can be reached at 403 383-6161 or frank@startech.ca
Thanks

Now paging Geico.. The little green lizard.....

Please pick up the white public telephone....:yes:.......:lol:

Hello fellow aviators, I'm interested in an RV10 near Albuquerque NM, it has an IO 540, can anyone recommend a knowledgeable A&P to do a Pre Buy?
It's at 1N1, near Albuquerque.
I can be reached at 403 383-6161 or frank@startech.ca
Thanks
You would be better off looking for someone who built one to look at it than any A&P that has no idea of the construction. You Can find owners in the FAA registry under the RV10.

Get ahold of the local EAA....put money on it there are RV owners/builders sitting around drinking coffee talking about the worlds problems.

Call Steve over at Skyland Aircraft up in SAF:505-473-1047. I dealt with him quite a bit when I was managing an airplane for an owner and always found him to be knowledgable and reasonable.

I would poke Joyce Woods or something who's close to EAA 179. They have a whole number of RVs, including the 5 that comprise The Chilie Flight. Surely there's a mechanic in there.

If you just want an A&P at 1N1, might as well call John Copage at 505-281-3364. I would trust him to pre-buy any generic light single. He may not be the foremost expert in RVs, but if you haven't got the time to drill through EAA179 and find RV people, he will do the job well.

Back