Possible to get automatic notifications from the NTSB website?

RussR

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Russ
Is it possible, via the NTSB website or anywhere else, to get emailed notifications of when a given accident's status is changed? For example, when the final report is published?

There is an accident in which I am very interested in the final report, so I have been checking about every week for it. I know I might be doing this for a year or so from the accident, and if I have to, fine.

But is there a better way? Automatic notification? I don't see anything obvious on the NTSB website (like the FAA has for updates on the processing of new instrument approach procedures). Or maybe somebody has set up their own mirror of the data, since you can download the entire database, and runs such a notification service off that?

Thanks.

Is it possible, via the NTSB website or anywhere else, to get emailed notifications of when a given accident's status is changed? For example, when the final report is published?

There is an accident in which I am very interested in the final report, so I have been checking about every week for it. I know I might be doing this for a year or so from the accident, and if I have to, fine.

But is there a better way? Automatic notification? I don't see anything obvious on the NTSB website (like the FAA has for updates on the processing of new instrument approach procedures). Or maybe somebody has set up their own mirror of the data, since you can download the entire database, and runs such a notification service off that?

Thanks.

No. It would be nice. I find the same issue. There are numerous change detection and notification services and apps but I haven't tried playing with them for accident reports.

Is there a google trick available that will alert when a search condition is met?

They have it for news, but wasn't sure about every day searches.

Thanks.

Here is something with potential: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/page-monitor/pemhgklkefakciniebenbfclihhmmfcd?hl=en

If you try it, let us know your results.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back