Pontiac red

Eamon

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Eamon
Crappy WX here. I just flew 2 trips in the T-storms with no radar, Yuckk.

I hope they fix it today.

Thank you Houston, Beaumount & Lafayette Approach for giving me 50-60 vectors last night & today :)

Eamon,

That's where I was flying yesterday too...remarks posted in Flight Following. Really was crappy, and I see it's the same today. Radar really makes a difference as does ATC. I heard many, many calls for diversions from planes big and small, and ATC was cooperative on every one (including mine :yes: ).

Eamon said:

Thank you Houston, Beaumount & Lafayette Approach for giving me 50-60 vectors last night & today :)

You are so bad.

Eamon said:

I'll thank Dallas (Regional) Approach & Waco for vectors on Wed. Even that time that they said "I'm out of headings and out of altitudes for deviations" and I had to reply "I HAVE to have a vector NOW, even if it's back to Love". "Commander '2LB, fly heading 190 and advise when you can turn back to 150". B)

rpadula said:
Eamon, I didn't know you painted your toenails! :rofl:
Do you like them?

Ya know, You'de prolly look a lot better with a different style hat.

How about this one?

Last edited:
Steve said:
E bob, are you sure that's the correct nomenclature for that particular shade of red???:confused:
Looks more like Slut Red to me Dave

Not Pontiac Red ... Slut Red. I've seen that color before
somewhere .. mmmmmm .....

Eamon, as fun as you are to read on the board, you're a hoot in person.

And Toby's got the pics to prove it.

Back