Policy?!?!?

You can joke and make fun of me all you want (my respect for you doesn't change one bit), but what it comes down to is there has to be a reason Ron Levy came into this thread and out and out lied about what happened.

Every other moderator came and told the truth. What could have possibly been the motive behind making up a reason?

Chemtrails.

COME ON FOLKS!! The Dang Thread was closed and then reopened! It was a quick reaction that was reevaluated. I mean do we really have nothing better to do that debate who what and why a silly thread got closed and reopened. perhaps Ron thought it was because of the photo What does it really matter. Its a silly little micron on a speck of nano matter in the grand scheme of our lives. I just can't beleive there is a debate about this!

My reaction to all this stuff will never change. I just can't imagine how anybody can get their panties in such a wad over posts on an internet site. How can anything so trivial ever be elevated to a position of such significance? What great truth am I missing? Who's keeping score anyway?

You can joke and make fun of me all you want (my respect for you doesn't change one bit), but what it comes down to is there has to be a reason Ron Levy came into this thread and out and out lied about what happened.

Every other moderator came and told the truth. What could have possibly been the motive behind making up a reason?

My reaction to all this stuff will never change. I just can't imagine how anybody can get their panties in such a wad over posts on an internet site. How can anything so trivial ever be elevated to a position of such significance? What great truth am I missing? Who's keeping score anyway?
You mean you didn't get the memo? Outrage is the "in" thing these days and I don't just mean here. ;)

We all complain about political correctness, and then someone gets umbrage over a post about goldfish. And we wonder where it comes from.

At the urging of others, who agree with me about most of what I say usually....

I recind any accusation of ineptitude towards Ron Levy for his posts in this thread.

My bad, dude.

Apology accepted. Now go and sin no more.

Well, now I've got a bone to pick. A few months ago, I posted about a Cessna 210. I'm pretty sure some mod changed it to read 310. I didn't complain about it at the time, but I'm sure everyone would agree that changing the number by a hundred is a significant modification that should not only be acknowledged, but for which a Form 337 should be completed.

Which one of youse wants to handle this problem?

Irreproducible computer problems are always caused by cosmic rays.

Will a tinfoil hat protect me from those Satanic cosmic rays?

If you get the right model and use it properly
like this unnamed person. I heard a rumor that he is also on the MC. But I could be wrong
tin-foil-hat-3.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back