Police murder child, refuse to allow mother to comfort him

Very sad. I will shed a tear for the police slain today, but no more than I shed a tear for those the police have slain.

In both groups of people you mentioned, there are a few who I'd happily **** on their graves than shed any tears. Just like any labeled subset of humans...

The NM cop who blasted the homeless camping guy with an AR, comes to mind as ****-worthy.

And plenty of criminals who've been blown away.

(On the criminal side, sure is a lot cheaper than feeding them for 60 years, and paying for the multiple court cases as they go in and out of the system.)

I'll save the tears for the ones worthy of them. There's plenty. But all of them? No. There's some real azzz-hats out there, both in and out of uniforms.

Like I've suggested before, make the pay commensurate with application of deadly force, including the necessary liability insurance payments, and remove the taxpayer funded liability safety net underneath them, and the bad ones will be bankrupt very quickly, or be cowardly enough to quit and find something safer to do, and not in the job anymore.

Our society is stupid to pay poorly for LE, and even stupider to pay for their legal defense. We don't do that for other dangerous professions where the profession wields the ability to kill.

In both groups of people you mentioned, there are a few who I'd happily **** on their graves than shed any tears. Just like any labeled subset of humans...

The NM cop who blasted the homeless camping guy with an AR, comes to mind as ****-worthy.

And plenty of criminals who've been blown away.

(On the criminal side, sure is a lot cheaper than feeding them for 60 years, and paying for the multiple court cases as they go in and out of the system.)

I'll save the tears for the ones worthy of them. There's plenty. But all of them? No. There's some real azzz-hats out there, both in and out of uniforms.

Like I've suggested before, make the pay commensurate with application of deadly force, including the necessary liability insurance payments, and remove the taxpayer funded liability safety net underneath them, and the bad ones will be bankrupt very quickly, or be cowardly enough to quit and find something safer to do, and not in the job anymore.

Our society is stupid to pay poorly for LE, and even stupider to pay for their legal defense. We don't do that for other dangerous professions where the profession wields the ability to kill.

I agree to an extent, vis a vis pay, but paying more to avoid terrorism sounds a lot like extortion to me. I'd be willing to eat that pill if it made things better, but I'd be holding my nose the whole time and fearing the next drive for a pay raise...

That said, the cop in NM that shot the homeless guy (the one that shot him with live rounds, then waited while his buddies shot his dead body with bean bags, then let his k9 loose to gnaw on his dead body) got the same defense that everyone is throwing out here. And he was cleared of all wrong doing, until recently when the DOJ all but forced the DA Brandenburg to press charges.

The same cop, caught on video on the way to the scene saying "I am going to shoot his nuts off" in reference to the homeless guy.

Video existed of the entire event, showed the actions of a man, surrendering. Then, inexplicably, after surrendering, the police flashbanged him and shot him because he reacted poorly to the flashbang. In the back. All for a non-violent offense.

And there were north of 10 cops on scene. Not a one arrested the shooting officer...but the other 9 are the "good ones?"

By refusing to police themselves, the LEO community, and their enablers in the prosecuting attorney and city/county commission offices cause the toxic attitude that is becoming far too prevalent, and making the real job of law enforcement much harder.

I think you either have a reading comprehension problem or you are intentionally trying to demonize me.

You do the demonizing all by yourself with he hateful and deranged stuff you post here.

You do the demonizing all by yourself with he hateful and deranged stuff you post here.

If you honestly believe I want cops shot, or I ever said I did, then I don't think I am the one deranged...

By refusing to police themselves, the LEO community, and their enablers in the prosecuting attorney and city/county commission offices cause the toxic attitude that is becoming far too prevalent, and making the real job of law enforcement much harder.

Best post of the thread......:thumbsup:

And 100% accurate too...

Your posts do come across that way.

They come across thst way to people that are incapable of seeing a bad cop and agreeing he is bad.

If someone honestly can't believe that there are bad cops....of course a person like me looks evil because I call our your infallible species.

But they are human. That means they are both capable and likely to go to the dark side.

Whoa. Great post.

If you honestly believe I want cops shot, or I ever said I did, then I don't think I am the one deranged...

Lets backtrack to what you wrote:

Nope. What I said, and maintain is thst the police e caused the mess. If someone is going to get killed, it makes more sense for it to be them then innocent civilians.

There are no innocent cops. That doesn't mean they should be shot.

This was in response to me mentioning the two officers killed in Hattiesburg. The half sentence at the end nonwithstanding, you seemed to approve of them getting killed, as they somehow 'caused the mess'.

No, they didn't cause anything. They went to work that day and didn't come home because they ran into some criminals who rather shoot than deal with whatever trivial warrants they had on file.

They come across thst way to people that are incapable of seeing a bad cop and agreeing he is bad.

Yes, there are bad cops, yes there is a 'blue line' problem. Neither the incident that started the thread nor the Brown or Garner cases are a symptom of the blue line problem. And one thing is for certain, there is no relation and no moral equivalency between those deaths on one hand and the killings of officers Moore, Deen and Tate on the other.

Last edited:

If someone honestly can't believe that there are bad cops....of course a person like me looks evil because I call our your infallible species.

But they are human. That means they are both capable and likely to go to the dark side.

Time to put you on the ignore list. You posts are tantamount to trolling just to get a response. :mad2:

Time to put you on the ignore list. You posts are tantamount to trolling just to get a response. :mad2:

That is the most benign explanation I can come up with.

I still prefer my theory that there's actually something wrong with him.
Misspent youth, arrested "a few times" as a teen. Grew up on the wrong side of cops and hates them. Doesn't understand that penal offenses have factual elements and intent elements or understand the difference. Any ambiguity filled in with "facts" that support a preconceived conclusions. Nothing that's uncommon in many perfectly sane individuals.

I agree to an extent, vis a vis pay, but paying more to avoid terrorism sounds a lot like extortion to me. I'd be willing to eat that pill if it made things better, but I'd be holding my nose the whole time and fearing the next drive for a pay raise...

That said, the cop in NM that shot the homeless guy (the one that shot him with live rounds, then waited while his buddies shot his dead body with bean bags, then let his k9 loose to gnaw on his dead body) got the same defense that everyone is throwing out here. And he was cleared of all wrong doing, until recently when the DOJ all but forced the DA Brandenburg to press charges.

The same cop, caught on video on the way to the scene saying "I am going to shoot his nuts off" in reference to the homeless guy.

Video existed of the entire event, showed the actions of a man, surrendering. Then, inexplicably, after surrendering, the police flashbanged him and shot him because he reacted poorly to the flashbang. In the back. All for a non-violent offense.

And there were north of 10 cops on scene. Not a one arrested the shooting officer...but the other 9 are the "good ones?"

NM has been allowing LE to get away with heinous crimes for quite some time now.

The AR guy was amazingly, the last straw and the Feds at least did force one prosecution. I doubt it'll get any better any time soon downriver there.

I really was surprised the Feds actually did it. The protests in ABQ helped some politically, I suppose.

Something very wrong in NM LE, just reading the results from the outside. Very wrong.

Back