PoA slowness?

eman1200

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Bro do you even lift
is PoA slow responding for anyone else? any link I click on takes 10-30 seconds to load. none of the other websites I have open are like this and it's also slow thru TT. just trying to see if it's just me or not. I have back to back to back work meetings which means plenty of PoA time while I hear a bunch of senseless yammering.

thx

Yes. Now that I'm in, it's opening posts with only a small delay (2-4 sec), but when I tried to open the home page (about 2 min ago) it took about 20-30 sec before I got a response.

Same here. It is especially difficult to get the initial page to load, but some threads open quickly and some take a long time. It seems random.

yup - took a few minutes to be able to post this reply

I think it woke up.

No.... let me rephrase that. Awoken.

I spoke too soon, it has not awoken. it's pretty random. might work fine for a link or two, then quickly go back to being very slow.

I was seeing some responses that said “Waiting for Googleanalytics.com” so maybe that was part of the problem.

I've seen some complaints about Cloudflare issues today. Not sure if PoA runs through it though.

is PoA slow responding for anyone else? any link I click on takes 10-30 seconds to load. none of the other websites I have open are like this and it's also slow thru TT. just trying to see if it's just me or not. I have back to back to back work meetings which means plenty of PoA time while I hear a bunch of senseless yammering.

thx
I been getting that to this morning

Somebody leaned out the internet mixture knob too far; it's like a golf ball through a garden hose.

No cloudflare here. Ours is a t2.medium AWS EC instance. Looking to see what is up.

No cloudflare here. Ours is a t2.medium AWS EC instance. I suspect that our zone had some problem. It seems OK now.
It still is randomly hanging for me. It just took 40 seconds for this page to load from the forum home page when I normally have near-instantaneous loading.

It still is randomly hanging for me. It just took 40 seconds for this page to load from the forum home page when I normally have near-instantaneous loading.

I closed my PoA browser tab and reopened. SO FAR so good, but even before it'd be good for a minute or so then back to not good. still testing......

I closed my PoA browser tab and reopened. SO FAR so good, but even before it'd be good for a minute or so then back to not good. still testing......

and of course when I hit 'post reply' for this it hung for about 30 seconds, so.........

When in doubt, blame either headwinds or ATC vectors.

Still going on. Seeing it on my iPhone, and on my MacBook in both Safari and Chrome.

Just got this message.

Page could not be loaded​

The requested page could not be loaded.
  • Check your internet connection and try again.
  • Certain browser extensions, such as ad blockers, may block pages unexpectedly. Disable these and try again.
  • Pilots of America may be temporarily unavailable. Please check back later.

Back