POA mascot pig...

Funny story, but be careful what you click on that page. You might get loaded up with junkware, spamware, or even outright malware.

Lol. Got a story. Controller I worked with, Al, had a pet pig. Don't remember it's name but lets say Arnold. Arnold liked beer. It's the late 90's when the FAA first instituted Random Alcohol Testing. We got these Q-tip kinda looking things that you could get an alcohol content reading from with saliva. Al throws a party and we give Arnold all the beer he wants. Later in the evening we have Arnold lick the Q-tip. There was a pool to guess what he would read, 10 bucks a shot if I remember right.

Lol. Got a story. Controller I worked with, Al, had a pet pig. Don't remember it's name but lets say Arnold. Arnold liked beer. It's the late 90's when the FAA first instituted Random Alcohol Testing. We got these Q-tip kinda looking things that you could get an alcohol content reading from with saliva. Al throws a party and we give Arnold all the beer he wants. Later in the evening we have Arnold lick the Q-tip. There was a pool to guess what he would read, 10 bucks a shot if I remember right.
What was the pig BAC?

Can the pig still get a 3rd class medical?

Back