POA logo sticker?

JustinD

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
JustinD
Is there or has there been a Pilots of America logo sticker/decal, (the logo in the top left of the screen)? I would love to get a few, one for my flight kit, some others for some other places. If this is made can someone please let me know where to get one?

If they don't exist someone should totally make them!

Is there or has there been a Pilots of America logo sticker/decal, (the logo in the top left of the screen)? I would love to get a few, one for my flight kit, some others for some other places. If this is made can someone please let me know where to get one?

If they don't exist someone should totally make them!

Why stop at stickers/decals? Why not apparel, bags, accessories and whatnot?
(And of course charge for those things, and use the funds to support the site.)
I think they are working on that, but no idea at what pace.

Why stop at stickers/decals? Why not apparel, bags, accessories and whatnot?
(And of course charge for those things, and use the funds to support the site.)
I think they are working on that, but no idea at what pace.

I would totally love a nice golf material polo, great to wear to fly-ins and such! Hopefully someone could spread some light on the work being done on the above

For the initial setup fee for the logo, Lands End will plop the logo on anything and everything. Get on the mailing list, lots of discounts during the year. We're doing it for Colorado Pilots Association, got tired of keeping inventory in someone's basement.

I work at a big printing company here in Jersey and I'd be more than happy to print up a bunch of POA stickers.. Just need a high resolution version of the new logo..

I'm getting a PoA Logo Tattoo on my big fat popeye forearm.

I had already created all the merchandise for our new logo that I designed. Patches, stickers, shirts, and whatever else you guys wanted. We make and manufacture all of those items.
However, that logo was modified so production was stopped.

I had already created all the merchandise for our new logo that I designed. Patches, stickers, shirts, and whatever else you guys wanted. We make and manufacture all of those items.
However, that logo was modified so production was stopped.

Did anything actually get made? I liked your logo better.

Did anything actually get made? I liked your logo better.

Just the first run for the landed item line. I think I've got 2 medium shirts (1 male, 1 female fit) 2 patches (1 round, 1 rectangle), and a few stickers with the final design on them and some other random product tests.

It's time for some merchandise with the logo,but we can't come to agreement on the logo.

That's hot!
yup....:D
attachment.php

can you elaborate? whats wrong with the current one?

Shane made a logo. Somebody else put their own twist on it and that is the one that got put up. So the one on the site now is copyright infringement.

Shane made a logo. Somebody else put their own twist on it and that is the one that got put up. So the one on the site now is copyright infringement.

WOW.....
One,or all of the Mods filed for a Copyright???:confused:

You don't "file" for a copyright. That's not how it works.

You file for a "trademark".......

Anyone encroaching on that is basically poaching the copyright....
Altho in it's true sense.. Copyright infringement is for written text,, and POA is a logo...

can you elaborate? whats wrong with the current one? straightforward, clean and crisp and to the point

Nothing,I would be in favor,but once you try to get it made,some of the members start trying to tweak the design.

You file for a "trademark".......

Anyone encroaching on that is basically poaching the copyright....
Altho in it's true sense.. Copyright infringement is for written text,, and POA is a logo...

Alright, tell Hollywood that movies don't have copyrights because they're not text :rolleyes2:

Back