POA Friends

So, please help us older folks figure this out. Several folks have sent messages asking to be friends. And I accept. What in the world does that do? Are their posts special or screened in some manner or are we just bonding?

Best,

Dave

I was wondering the same thing. :)

So, please help us older folks figure this out. Several folks have sent messages asking to be friends. And I accept. What in the world does that do? Are their posts special or screened in some manner or are we just bonding?

Best,

Dave

Bonding Dave, just bonding.:D

Bondage is fine, as long as the ground rules are set out up front...

...oh...

...never mind.

Bondage is fine, as long as the ground rules are set out up front...

...oh...

...never mind.

Just remember the safe word is...
flugg.jpg

eurotrip.jpg

Last edited:
I have met a lot of the folks on here and I would hope that they consider me a friend. I think there is a degree of friendship. I wrote a poem about a departed friend one time, I can't remember all of it but here is one line.

" Friends don't come a dime a dozen, No- you can't buy one off the shelf."
" You have to earn a persons friendship, and the price you pay is a portion of Yourself."

Bob

O.K. So, when some one sends a message to be a friend, I get an e-mail. If I accept them, do they get a notice? What if a friend is not accepted (not that I'd ever do that)<g>. Is this all explained somewhere that I just haven't seen? I really feel I'm on the outside looking in on this.

Best,

Dave

O.K. So, when some one sends a message to be a friend, I get an e-mail. If I accept them, do they get a notice?
But they go from one's contact list from 'friendship pending' to 'friend'

What if a friend is not accepted (not that I'd ever do that)<g>. Is this all explained somewhere that I just haven't seen? I really feel I'm on the outside looking in on this.
I am not sure. I sent Tester a friendship request as part of my tests. He is such an evil cuss that I expect he will reject my request once his puppet master catches up with work.

O.K. So, when some one sends a message to be a friend, I get an e-mail. If I accept them, do they get a notice? What if a friend is not accepted (not that I'd ever do that)<g>. Is this all explained somewhere that I just haven't seen? I really feel I'm on the outside looking in on this.

Best,

Dave
Waiting awkwardly for invitation.

:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

Yep, I'd loan most of the folks in here my car, my wallet, or my gun (not you Nick!).

Hmmm, can i borrow the gun? then i'll ask for the rest of it... :D

I know I'm pretty new here, but I think aviation is a great community, and POA seems even better, so if u need anything near Love Field or Addison in the Dallas area, just ask. (no you cant borrow my gun, or the one that used to be Tim's) :p

Back