POA Friends

deafsound

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
i arrrghhmmmmpppth
So, now, just like myspace or facebook, we can "friend" each other.

Well, I just wanted to say, if you're on my friends list or not, I consider all of you folks my friends.

So have a nice day.

Well, I just wanted to say, if you're on my friends list or not, I consider all of you folks my friends.

So have a nice day.

What he said.

This is my family, with wings attached.

Friends...............Family................WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
And i concider everyone my Friend /Family.
Dave G

And let them sleep on my Futon.

I'd even them sleep in my guest rooms.

What you said, Dave! Y'all are my friends!

I like to argue with my friends. :)
How funny. My mom thinks if you argue with her then that means that you don't like her.

And let them sleep on my Futon.

And let them use our worsher (that's how we say it in MO) and dryer. Although there are only about four people here that I would let fly my airplane. ;)

Last edited:
I think this is a great bunch here. I wish I had more time to get
together with more of you. Many of the ones that are hold overs
from Babes and Airplanes or the old AOPA chat group I've met in person.

RT

And let them use our worsher (that's how we say it in MO) and dryer.

That's how they say it here, too! I have yet to figure out how an "a" becomes an "or". :dunno:

Although there are only about four people here that I would let fly my airplane. ;)

What if I ask really really nicely? :D

The thing I find funny about the Facebook feed is how it says "[you] and [whoever else] are now friends." Typically, I have been friends with this person for however long before, it is not an event that occurred that day at that time. This is most humorous for people I've been friends with for a decade or more.

By the way, if y'all want to Facebook friend me, I'm pretty easy to find. Just search for my name. It's... oh, you can figure it out. :goofy:

How funny. My mom thinks if you argue with her then that means that you don't like her.

I operate under the unique system of, the more I make fun of you, the more I like you. So if I don't make fun of you, I don't like you.

It works incredibly well with girls. Uhh...right...of course it does.... :)

funny ... I've heard it "warsher" a lot.
Although there are only about four people here that I would let fly my airplane. ;)
and I'll bet there's only about four people here that would even ask to fly it (but we're all secretly wishing you would say "Go ahead! Fly it!")

A friend would come bail you out of jail, but a good friend would be in the cell with you, saying "Wow! That was AWESOME!" :)

Diana said:

funny ... I've heard it "warsher" a lot.

My now-deceased mother-in-law, after we moved to Texas from Washington, started telling everyone we were from "Warshington". I had to razz her about that... she didn't pronounce it that way when we lived in Washington.

I operate under the unique system of, the more I make fun of you, the more I like you.
Heh, I don't think that's unique. I'm like that too. But then... when I was young and trying to decide what I wanted to be my mom suggested that I become a lawyer because I liked to argue so much. :rolleyes: :D

Wow. I swear this thread reads like the script of some show they'd put on the Lifetime Network. Time for my acid bath.

I operate under the unique system of, the more I make fun of you, the more I like you. So if I don't make fun of you, I don't like you.

It works incredibly well with girls. Uhh...right...of course it does.... :)
Should I feel left out and unliked?

Wait...don't get any ideas.

Should I feel left out and unliked?

I was thinking the exact same thing, Tristan. David and Mari don't argue with me. :(

I learned in my old age to curb my arguing... especially on the internet. :blowingkisses:

Old age? :rofl:

Old I do not believe. Wise and experienced, however, I most definitely do. :yes:

Oh didn't relize your flying a new plane. :dunno: He'll take a ride in anything.

What can I say, I'm just a slut when it comes to aviation. :yes:

And why do you think I only want right seat? :D

You can fly it from the back seat with me in the front seat. Would that do? ;)

DEAL!!! :yes: I'll even bring the wine for after we're done! :D

Of course, being the truthful person that I am, I am fully unqualified to do much of anything other than fly it in normally the air having zero tailwheel time and zero aerobatic training, so it would be a whole lot more fun if you were flying and I was just along for the fun. :)

I'll still bring the wine. ;)

So, please help us older folks figure this out. Several folks have sent messages asking to be friends. And I accept. What in the world does that do? Are their posts special or screened in some manner or are we just bonding?

Best,

Dave

Back