Please remove thread...

I was wearing a sweater though! I forgot that part.

Sour cream and cheese are really difficult to remove from sweaters. You may have destroyed it.

T̨̺̤̯̟̬̦o̝̩͟ ̼̭i̜̠̮̲̤͈̰n̮̱͖͢v̦̦̤̞͙̕o̸̺̙͎k̶͔͈̺e͖̪͎̙̝͢ ͙̹̀t̬͓̼̠̹h̘͚̰̻̥e̠͍̖̯̫͓ͅ ̞̮͎̣͎h͙̫̭̺i̸̗̹̰͚͇͙v̸e̙̹͚̯̥̻͡-̸̫̦̰m̳̹͚̝̣̻͟i̴̜̞n̟͈͖͠d̯̯̦̹̦̞͇ ̩͠ͅr̺͙̯̜̦̳ep̻͖̠̣͍̹r̨̤̖̠͈e̯͖̮̗̭ͅs͇e͇̲̲͎̬n͏t̹̣͕̹i̢̻n̘̦̝̫̗͇ͅg͖͉ ̱̘̹̦̼͔c̩̮̮̹h̜̰̗ạ̬̳̜o̢̙͓̹s͢.͉̯
̦̪͕̳̫I̸̥̖͎̞̜͇n̤͙vo̺̕k̨i͉̳n̲̬̖̬̘͙͠g̶͍̫ ̪̳t҉̮͖͇̳h͙e̤͎̣̞̟̳̳ ͔͚f̳̹͍͓͙̟͝e̮̳̺e̙̝͉li̺͝n̲g̢͙̦ ̛̠̻̩̘o̡̰f̢̩̼̻͇ ͓̻̤̩̞̠ch͏̜̞a̲̗̲̣̹͝o͉͚̙͕ͅs̨.̴͓̗̣͉̩
̢̺̻̙̮̱̙ͅWit͔h̗̲̼̭̣͕ ͍̣̬̮óu̷̯̱͙̞t̜͓͕ ̢̰̠̝͙̦̩o͔̜̳͢rͅd̖̞̩̞̮̜̲e͞r̼̭͓̤̹.̢̖̲
̥̫̯͘T̜̳͇͇̱͠h̟͚e̺̬̥̩̥ ҉̫͓̪̦͖̲Ǹ̠̜̲e̪̠̝͢z͔̙̥p̠eŗ̜̲̺̰͈͚d̘̺̤͉i͉̤͇a̳͔͚͎̞n̹͈̘̱ ̗͓̜̝̥̯h̸͇̤̺ì̙ve̠-̫m̜ͅi̖̝̤nd̜̳͝ o͈̲̬̺̘f͎ ͓̼̥̮͖̮͟c̴̪̲͍h̦a̠͢o̸s̞̣̹̖.̟͓̳ ̛Ẓ̝̝a̦̭̜̘l̯̮͖̘g͉̣o̤͔̱͙͔̖̕.̗̞
̟H̶e̪̝̰ ̧͉̻͕̫̮̖w̮͎h̶͕͎͓̰̦̫̝o ̞W͘a̳̗̞͈̬̠i̗̞͖t̡̲͙̮̲̖s̞̲͚̹̖͜ͅ ̦B͚̦̥̙̙̝͟e̠̬̦h̟̰̣̤͇̦i̝̤̥͓̟n̝͖̖̘̘̖̰̕d҉͇̦̦̹̖ ̦͎̰T̰͕̹h͡ḛ͉ ͢W̭̣͍͞a̤͉̤̝͜l̬̣̻͎̞̬̳ḷ̀.̫͖̼̲͓̪
̡̺Z̝̦̩͎ͅA̜̘L̬̱̪̩̰̲G̶O̖̻͓̮͕͎̻!̻̰̲̲͡ͅ

well, I guess this is what I get, right? I deserve it, come on.. let me have it!

That's what he said.

It would have been that's what she said, but, well, you are in Alaska.

Mɥɐʇ ʍonlp ɥɐʌǝ sɥǝ sɐᴉp ᴉɟ sɥǝ ʍɐs ᴉu ∀nsʇɹɐlᴉɐ¿

How'd I end up here???

I was trying to find the Reddit for 1001 uses for kitchen spatulas, and somehow stumbled in here.

I must have taken a wrong turn in Albuquerque.

How'd I end up here???

I was trying to find the Reddit for 1001 uses for kitchen spatulas, and somehow stumbled in here.

I must have taken a wrong turn in Albuquerque.

Your mistake was to be in Albuquerque in the first place...

the last time I was in Albuquerque they were throwing 737s at me and telling me to stay out of the way - rather insistent about it too

I cant believe i wasted valuable data throughput reading 3 pages of this mess. I am so ashamed of myself, but I didnt want something good to come of this and I miss it.

I cant believe i wasted valuable data throughput reading 3 pages of this mess. I am so ashamed of myself, but I didnt want something good to come of this and I miss it.
You need to adjust your forum settings, only halfway through page 2 for me. :yes:

I start at the end and work my way backwards.

Whoa there, I believe you meant 11:32 am EST. You need to be specific here. Remember that in the absence of a time zone designation, PST/PDT is the default.

There is us, and then there is everyone else.

I agree, it is DA Fault of the people living in the PST/PDT time zone.

David

I go to 40. Another forum using the same software let you go to 100.

I'm drinking and posting. Someone give me vectors to the localizer....

look guys, ... you know the thread can't be removed since that would destroy the completeness of the record. Proper procedure is to draw a single line through it and then initial the line (or have a CFII or ATP initial the line since they know that they know everything)

Yeah? I wonder what the Chief Counsel will say about that...

I'm drinking and posting. Someone give me vectors to the localizer....

Nevermind. Do it myself:

GauzeGuy you're 4 miles from DRUNK, fly heading 180, maintain 7000 until established, cleared localizer approach runway 15.

:goofy: :yes: :D

Glee is stupid.

Sorry the misses is on her computer catching up on Glee.
What a horrible idea for a show.

It is cop rock without high speed chases.

Musta' removed the wrong thread. My britches just fell to ma' knees.

Its at default 25/pg. What do you recommend?

(I may benefit by this thread yet)

I go to 40. Another forum using the same software let you go to 100.
As high as it will let you go. Makes reading much easier and saves bandwidth!

SAVE THE BANDWIDTH!!

Attachments

• bandwidth.bmp
    148.6 KB · Views: 0
Musta' removed the wrong thread. My britches just fell to ma' knees.

Oh my, I had to read that twice. I thought you said "My ******* just fell to ma' knees."

I was almost impressed.

Back