Please remove thread...

Re: For Sale: ASA Instrument Books

Admin, please remove this thread... Thank you.

You ain't from around here, are ya boy. :rofl:

I can see this thread being done in 6-8 months and 25 pages of nonsense. :rolleyes:

Sorry, the admins aren't much help. If I helps, I've taken it upon myself to disregard this thread. You're welcome.

How can you submit a thread, put it in the wrong section, then come back and edit the title of the thread? You can't do that as a user, only the mods have that editing power.

I'm calling BS. :mad:

:lol:

You can edit the title if no one has replied to the thread just yet.

But I wouldn't know that, since I'm disregarding this thread.

Any guesses on how many pages this thread gets to? I say 31 :)

Advice for anyone who makes it this far........... the author of this thread has asked for it be removed, post quickly or you may miss out.

I've removed my threads. You may all now picture me posting in the nude.

You're welcome.

Well, not totally nude. I'm still wearing my cowboy boots and thong - which is on backwards.

What thread..:dunno:....

I don't see no stinkin thread...:nono:..............................:D

I've removed my threads. You may all now picture me posting in the nude.

You're welcome.

Well, not totally nude. I'm still wearing my cowboy boots and thong - which is on backwards.

Pass the acid please. I never want to see again. ;)

Oh, I've spilled it on me. Takes a long while for it to burn even at a pH of less than 1

Last time I removed a thread it ruined the whole sweater. It is better to just let it be.

Last time I removed a thread it ruined the whole sweater. It is better to just let it be.

Last time I destroyed a sweater in that fashion some horrible song by Weezer played over the radio.

No, that sweater is still sitting there, all jacked up.

I hope this is the most responded to thread on the forum..
what dreams i have at 11:32 am on a thursday!

Can't find the political content,so it must stay .

look guys, ... you know the thread can't be removed since that would destroy the completeness of the record. Proper procedure is to draw a single line through it and then initial the line (or have a CFII or ATP initial the line since they know that they know everything)

I hope this is the most responded to thread on the forum..
what dreams i have at 11:32 am on a thursday!

Whoa there, I believe you meant 11:32 am EST. You need to be specific here. Remember that in the absence of a time zone designation, PST/PDT is the default.

There is us, and then there is everyone else.

Whoa there, I believe you meant 11:32 am EST. You need to be specific here. Remember that in the absence of a time zone designation, PST/PDT is the default.

There is us, and then there is everyone else.

I thought pilots use UCT? :dunno:

I thought pilots use UCT? :dunno:

Bear with me here.... this is a thread about a thread that needs to be destroyed, leading to the destruction of sweaters, leading to the reference to a band that has a song about the destruction of sweaters that is from Los Angeles. Do you see the common theme here? In a vacuum, everything reverts to the West coast.

Bear with me here.... this is a thread about a thread that needs to be destroyed, leading to the destruction of sweaters, leading to the reference to a band that has a song about the destruction of sweaters that is from Los Angeles. Do you see the common theme here? In a vacuum, everything reverts to the West coast.

It's a song that defined a generation.

thread removal tool must be removed

I had Chipotle for lunch. Yummy! Yep tortilla brown rice steak salsa sour cream and cheese. That was delicious.

Back