Please delete. Problem solved

Alfred Hitchcock? Are we switching to birds?

Alrightee then. Roast Quail.

BBQ chicken - the whole thing. 6 or 7 pounder, rub down with Italian spices inside and out (leave the skin on of course), stuff the cavity with a quartered lemon and cook for 3-4 hours, covered, flipping a couple times.

Do this over indirect heat; get the coals going with a chimney, split them in to two piles on the sides of the Weber and put the chicken in the middle. A foil drip pan on the coal grill helps with the mess.

Courtesy of Destihl near KBMI. Yum!

Duck Confit Pot Pie with roasted golden beets, brussels sprouts, pearl onions, sweet potatoes, green beans, fingerling potatoes, swiss chard, asiago & herb puff pastry.

bbq fish and water spinach, with spicy fish oil for dipping

2 inch thick tenderloin, medium

Blasphemy I tell you, blasphemy.

Canadian bacon pizza. (No pineapple, please.)

Thick cut bacon cooked over a hickory and oakwood fire.

Picadillo with saffron rice and black beans.

Freakin' McDonalds. WTF is up with these weird new foods? Like the McWrap things? And the burritos? Admittedly not that "new" for McD's but if I go to McD's I'm getting a hamburger. If I get a burrito I'm going to Taco Bell. Note that Taco Bell does not sell hamburgers. (Actually I wouldn't go to Taco Bell, I'd go to my favorite Mexican chain owned by real Mexicans and get a burrito there, I was just illustrating a point.)

//end rant

Okay Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese.

Chili dogs.

1364000542.jpg

-Rich

Bag of Airport Popcorn!

Edit - Damn you Rich. Now I want a national coney island dog.

Fukien barbecued salmon. I did righteousness tonight. My mother****ing salmon rocked I tell you.

Hickory Farms Summer Sausage - I just got a gift box this morning! Woo freakin' hoo!

Mashed potato snowballs with cheddar inside.

I figured the holidays were a good time to bring this thread back from the dead.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, and a Happy New Year to all.

Popcorn popped in olive oil with sea salt

That sounds pretty good.

So do these....

Last edited:
Salad with bleu cheese.
Hard boiled egg and chicken.
Rockne's low carb goodness.

53c17662fa04b83b90d37db8bc1414bd.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leftover jack-o traveler shandy. Or some combination of those words.

e6b9467705c6b281974d23a19cad49ee.jpg

Back