Plane down in NJ

My objections is that you have people who don't know **** trying to sound like NTSB investigators.

You sound as though you're desperate to find something to be angry about, even though you're not coming up with anything plausible.

Regarding the definition, I seriously doubt that he just pushed the stick down and waited until the plane crashed.

"Regarding the definition"? Nothing in the definition suggests anything remotely resembling what you describe. The definition is entirely noncommittal as to the cause of the nose-down plummet.

You sound as though you're desperate to find something to be angry about, even though you're not coming up with anything plausible.

Nah I just got a problem with people talking out of their a$$.

He ran out of altitude, airspeed, and options - all at the same time.
Damn, that's tough.
RIP

I am kind of wondering why did he turn right after takeoff? It's a left pattern. And the "empty" lot you see on Google Maps is really not a very good spot to be in. Maybe tried to head towards the road?

Gotta ask my old CFI about it, I will most likely see him in LDJ tomorrow.

I am kind of wondering why did he turn right after takeoff? It's a left pattern.

Wind direction might have been relevant. Traffic pattern wouldn't matter in an emergency like that.

Back