Plan my flight!!

I would suggest Alaska also. Spoke with someone today who is serious about following up the Trans Canada Hwy.Sounds like a cool easy safe trip. Safer altitude and weather wise than going out to the coast then North.I always think safer is better as I am the Dad.
Ed, we will talk about this in the morning:wink2:
Don't anybody get him going again on the Comanche/ferry tanks/ Hawaii idea again:yikes:

Don't anybody get him going again on the Comanche/ferry tanks/ Hawaii idea again:yikes:

Hawaii is a fine idea. Glad you brought it up. Think of the opportunity for publicity and sponsorship. Maybe even a reality show... Edward Fredrick intrepid aviator attempts to cross the un-tamable Pacific ocean! Does he have the gas? Does he have the guts? Just wait 'til next week's episode when he actually starts the engine!

Last edited:
Hawaii is a fine idea. Glad you brought it up. Think of the opportunity for publicity and sponsorship. Maybe even a reality show... Edward Fredrick intrepid aviator attempts to cross the un-tamable Pacific ocean! Does he have the gas? Does he have the guts? Just wait 'til next week's episode when he actually starts the engine!

Who's that?

"...every minute that the plane doesn't fly is costing Ed $15,000. If he doesn't take off soon, he will have to sell his house or return home and not go..."

"...every minute that the plane doesn't fly is costing Ed $15,000. If he doesn't take off soon, he will have to sell his house or return home and not go..."

Hey, I went flying yesterday.

AggieMike88 is right, Ed. If you bring that thing anywhere near Dallas, you might want to have a contingency plan.

In all seriousness, I would love a look at that bird - I still have a scary obsession with it. :sly:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

I am the Dad.
... we will talk about this in the morning.

I always hated it when my father used this line on me. Usually when he used to pay my bills and my credit card got out of control in high school. LOL... Good luck, Ed! ;)

I always hated it when my father used this line on me. Usually when he used to pay my bills and my credit card got out of control in high school. LOL... Good luck, Ed! ;)
OMG! The thought of your credit card bills ... worse than Ed's sitting Comanche. :eek:

Back