Folded or straight?

Tomato sauce or not?

thin

straight, but i prefer my pizza cut in squares

tomato sauce, anything else isn't real pizza IMO

Thick
Straight
Tomato based sauce.

I like both thick and thin. Doesnt really matter.

I'll eat it straight if its strong enough to support it self. If it takes effort to hold, i'll fold it. and Tomato sauce is a must.

Thin folded sauce unless its Tomato Pie from Corropolese then its thick no cheese and cold. BEST ever made!

Just serve it. I was raised by an Army man, learned early to eat what was put before me.
The logic didn't hurt me one bit. I eat anything, was born to eat. Still tipping the scales at 138 lbs. since 1961. I can hear Oliver now: "Food, wonderful food. More; I want some more."

HR

I like thin, but I don't like it when it tastes like a soda cracker.

I like it folded when it doesn't have enough toppings to eat flat, or if it has too much sauce which makes the sauce drip off if you don't fold it.

Pizza has tomato sauce. But I also like some pizza-like things that have a lot of cheese and garlic along with other toppings like mushrooms and peperoni.

All of the above. Tomato sauce is best, though. Free is even better. :D

That white sauce and other odd variants just remind me there's still too many former Californians here. ;)

Thin folded sauce unless its Tomato Pie from Corropolese then its thick no cheese and cold. BEST ever made!

I'm staying at the DoubleTree next year. :mad:

First, and foremost -- IT IS NOT A PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a lot of pizza experience, having married into a Greek family.

My father-in-law, may he rest in peace, made the world's greatest pizza. Yes, many make that claim. However, everyone I ever brought to his pizza house agreed with me.

I miss him, and I miss his pizza.

First, and foremost -- IT IS NOT A PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a lot of pizza experience, having married into a Greek family.

My father-in-law, may he rest in peace, made the world's greatest pizza. Yes, many make that claim. However, everyone I ever brought to his pizza house agreed with me.

I miss him, and I miss his pizza.

i didn't know my grandpa was greek, or had any daughters...

Andrew....the term pizza means pie.

I have a lot of pizza experience,

I worked in the biz through highschool and first year of college. Ate my share of them too We call em pies when making the order.

Johnny C's in Kansas City (St. Louis style)
....nuff said

Any kind is fine with me but my personal favorite is steak, chicken, bacon, and sausage, double dough and double cheese. Local place does it just perfect about 3/4s of the time. The rest of the time, it needs an oil change.

I worked in the biz through highschool and first year of college. Ate my share of them too We call em pies when making the order.

For a couple years I rented(shared) part of my house to a guy who was asst. mgr. of the Domino's Pizza which had opened in town. Now that
successful organization seemed to be a borderline cult. It seemed, though I'm probably exaggerating, that every 3rd sentence to be uttered by
him or his friend who was the Domino's franchisee had a reference to Tom Monaghan, Domino's founder. However, referenced asst. mgr. did well;
moved to another state where he eventually had 5 or 6 Domino's locations.

HR

For a couple years I rented(shared) part of my house to a guy who was asst. mgr. of the Domino's Pizza which had opened in town. Now that
successful organization seemed to be a borderline cult. It seemed, though I'm probably exaggerating, that every 3rd sentence to be uttered by
him or his friend who was the Domino's franchisee had a reference to Tom Monaghan, Domino's founder. However, referenced asst. mgr. did well;
moved to another state where he eventually had 5 or 6 Domino's locations.

HR

The cultish bit isn't an exaggeration. I've seen what you speak of.

I'm on a low carb diet. I can't touch pizza with a ten foot pole.

Thin

I usually use a fork until I get past the floppy bits.

Minimalist: tomato sauce, cheese, pepp. But lots of it.

Thin, folded, with tomato sauce. That's the way it's made and eaten in Brooklyn, the undisputed pizza capital of the civilized world.

-Rich

Thin, folded, with tomato sauce. That's the way it's made and eaten in Brooklyn, the undisputed pizza capital of the civilized world.

-Rich

Pfffft....They can't even keep a baseball team there. They lose all credibility when it comes to..........anything.

Don't scoff, but one of the best pizzas I've had (in the US) is found in Bluffton, SC.

Just had some yesterday.

Thin, straight, sauce. Thick crusted pizza tastes like a loaf of bread with tomato sauce and cheese on it. Yuk! :D

Back