Piper Aztec for Sale or Trade

Shannon

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Shannon
Selling a 1970 Piper Aztec. Model PA-23-250 AZTEC D. Has had over $100,000 worth of modifications in the last 12 months. Brand new interior. Enjoy your trips in style. $300,000.00, make an offer or trade for a Lear jet. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Attachments

• Revised Aztec.jpg
    Revised Aztec.jpg
    219.4 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Trade for a Learjet?

You perhaps want to widen your market for trades and also open your doors to trading your Aztec for a G6 or a Boeing Business Jet too.

Last edited:
Trade for a Learjet?

You perhaps want to widen your market for trades and also open your doors to trading your Aztec for a G6 or a Boeing Business Jet too.
That is a great suggestion and I so wish I could but for our needs we would really like a Lear. Thank you for the suggestion

Export sale didn't go through?

image.jpg

Darn..I should have kept my Cherokee 180 a bit longer, maybe I could have traded up for a G4. Good luck with the sale!

Export sale didn't go through?

image.jpg
The owner of the plane requested we place the registry in Bahamas with his other location. However the plane is now here in Florida, Not very far fly for us. It would be no problem to switch the registry back to the United States.

That's what happened to my warrior. Dude in Florida is in the airplane flipping business (and guest Embry Riddle speaker, that ought to tell you everything right there...)and according to the FAA it got exported to Thailand. Bangkok's got her now.... (bonus points if you can quote the reference).

Florida and aviation make me feel dirty though. Higher concentration of schemers and cheap traders in that state than in all other communities I've lived in. Combine that with a sea of apathetic non-invested transplant crowd chasing 80 degree weather with no money in their pockets, and you got yourself an economic dystopia of few haves and a lot of have nots. No reference or offense to the OP of course. But I digress, not intending to derail a sale thread.

Posting the asking price might help.make offer really,leaves one open to low ball offers.

I imagine there are some folks that will trade you a Learjet straight up for that Aztec. But I don't think you'd want to spend the money that it's going to take to bring that Learjet to a reasonable condition.

Caveat, I know very little about Learjets and not that much about Aztecs either though I did work on them in A&P School.

Cue whiny voice, "what's in the Saran Wrap?"

"Copilot Storm Windows"...those must be highly useful down there in hurricane country :)

"Plumbed for De-Ice Boots, Props and Hot Windshield - Not Installed"...gonna be hard to test fly it without them props.:D

Back