Pilots of America Member Map

Added! I'm new to the board, but not new to flying. Have been out of the game for a little while, but getting back in after ~12 years.

Welcome back to flying. I am in the same boat with you, I am returning to flying after 17 year. Now working on getting the flight time required to get a job.:)

I've added myself to the map. I fly a Cherokee 180 out of Weiser Airpark just outside of Houston, TX.

-Jack

Welcome to PoA. There are several Texans here.

just added mine in! been flying for just under 10 years and finally decided to join the forum! I've got a 182T I keep in Daytona Beach DAB and I'm also an airline pilot based out of Charlotte, NC CLT so I get my fair share of GA and airline flying in!. Long time reader of the forum and decided to join up!

I added myself.
I accidentally put myself on there twice and am unsure how to remove the first entry.

I added myself.
I accidentally put myself on there twice and am unsure how to remove the first entry.

Welcome.

I'll do it. Which do you want deleted? The one at your house or the one at the airport?

The Airport address. As much as I want to live at an airpark, a county owned airport is not what I had in mind.

I dunno, there's a couple people with through-the-fence at KOSH. I'd love to live at an airpark, but an airpark with a tower, an ILS, and the World's Greatest Aviation Celebration? Awesome!!!

There are a few people who have registered two airports. I just assume they have more than one airplane and are showing where they "live."

Back